Chapter 21

Guys... It feels like I am losing readers with every chapter I write T^^T Every chapter has less viewers. As if you read it and then stopped😭😭

Thanks for the guys that still reads this. Thanks for the 16k views.

You know about the test week that is going on rn... yeah? Well, I can't fucking learn. Nothing. So I thought, why not make a chapter... enjoy :)

~Nobody's POV

~Nobody's POV

Natsu dragged Jessica inside. The grip on her arm was tight and made her hiss in pain. "Could you please loosen your grip a little bit?" she asked politely.

Natsu kept a straight face and walked toward a sort of guess room. He did loosen his grip slightly though. He pushed her through the door. "Take a shower. I will get you new clothes. If you need help, just say it. Don't even bother trying to get away."

Jessica's eyes widened at this. He saw through her. Truth was, she was planning on escaping. He may have saved her, but he is still Natsu Dragneel. She knew he was a mafia leader.

He saved her life, but that doesn't mean he is all buddy buddy with her.

After she showered Natsu grabbed her arm again. "Ow. Where are you taking me?"

He ignored her. They were walking slowly, her legs being weak from the constant beating probably.

Lucy heard the noises and went outside to see what was going on.

Her eyes resembled surprise at seeing Natsu drag a woman. Gajeel was with them. Natsu caught Lucy's stare. "Natsu?" her soft voice spoke. "What are you doing to the woman?"

Natsu rolled his eyes lightly and pushed Jessica in Gajeel's arm. Natsu walked to Lucy and kissed her on the lips.

No matter how good it felt, it didn't feel right. Lucy pushed him away, "What are you doing?"

She can't escape it. She eyed the girl, beautiful brown hair and grey eyes. That and the clothes she was wearing are hers. She had taken a shower with her wet hair. Natsu's appearences was messy. His clothes were wrinkled and his hair was messy.

Talk about not the right time.

"Are you cheating on me?" Lucy asked in disbelief. She didn't believe it. He wouldn't but she needed an explanation.

Natsu's eyes widened a little bit. "What? No. Of course not. She is nothing to me."

Lucy pouted. "Who is it then?"