Chapter 35

~Nobody's POV

~Nobody's POV

The next day Lucy woke up, looking confused for a second. Then the memories flooded back and she jumped up, startling Natsu who was sleeping on the chair.

"Lucy!" Natsu said, smiling widely. Though Lucy didn't look that happy.

"Where's Clarissa? Natsu, I need to tell you something," Lucy began, frowning when Natsu's smile didn't fade.

"I know, I handled it. I can't believe she would betray me out of all the people I have on my list."

Lucy scowled. "I didn't like her from the beginning. She had the guts to say you'd choose her over me."

Natsu laughed, grabbed her hands and kissed her knuckles. "I know, I heard it through your tone. I just thought you didn't like her personality, but it was way worse than I thought. Either way, it's done. It's finally over."

Porlyusica walked in the room, giving of a half smile. "Ah, I see you're awake. Natsu was waiting for you to wake up so you could make him some food."

Natsu turned immediately to Porlyusica, his eyebrows twitching. "You fucking snitch—"

But he already felt Lucy's aura, and he turned slowly around, laughing it off.

Lucy cracked her knuckles. "So you wanted me to wake up for your own benefit, huh?"

Natsu frantically waved his hands. "I mean... yeah, but of course I wanted to see your face and your laugh and your eyes. I also wanted food I guess, but that doesn't mean only for that, you know? I... Please don't punch me."

Porlyusica rolled her eyes before showing a half smile. It wasn't often Natsu showed his playful side. She walked away.

Gray came inside and laughed. "Lucy is truly the queen, isn't she?"

"Don't move too much, or your wounds will reopen again," Lucy scolded him. Natsu stood up and got in Gray's face. He snarled. "Shut your mouth."

"Same for you, bastard," Gray spat.

"You wanna go? I won't show mercy," Natsu said menacingly.

Lucy sighed and pushed them both away from each other. She glared at both of them. "Please, stop fighting for once," Lucy said and looked down at them. Immediately the two males nodded their heads.

The atmosphere quickly changed and Natsu stared at Gray, his playful aura turning serious. "We will be leaving in two days. You think you can handle it?"

Lucy raised her eyebrows confused. "We are we going to?"

"Maladives, as a family trip. You and Nash need to relax."

Gray nodded. "Just the three of you?"

"Wait a minute," Lucy said and sat up. "I still need to speak with Jason."