Chapter 24

Enjoy. Thanks for 900+ votes!!

Okay, so I will only be writing about Natsu and Lucy (and Nash) because this is their story. So the action is for them. I won't be writing how the rest of the crew fought etc.

I know nothing about how it 'normally' goes and this is the first time trying to write such thing. So sorry if it is not good, I tried my best.

I think we are heading towards the end...

~Nobody's POV

"Everyone knows the plan?" Natsu asked again. Everyone nodded, again. We got it, Lucy thought, me and Natsu will search for Nash, the others will take everyone out. Gray as second back-up.

Simple, isn't it?

Is it really though?

"With the heat sensor Jellal saw there are about 30 guys inside. With the watch you got from me we can count how many we took down. Just click on it and it will count and so everyone can keep up with the count."

Everyone nodded.

"You guys ready?" Natsu asked, wanting everything to go according plan. Or at least, everything that works in their favor.

"Yes," everyone said in unison.

Natsu looked behind him at the group of people who mean so much to him. "Don't die," was all he said.

The next moment it was silent. The guys got ready and tightened their grip on the guns.

One mission: save Nash.

Natsu's mission: save Nash and kill everyone else.

The moment Natsu gave the signal they stormed inside. As expected, there were people waiting for them, all of them with weapons.

They immediately began shooting towards the group. They all got the bulletproof clothes under their normal clothes.

Natsu and Lucy jumped to the side and Laxus and Jellal shot the enemies. "Even though they are a high ranking mafia, their shooting sucks," Jellal said while grabbing a bullet out of his bulletproof vest.

"Five," Jellal said.

Without another word Natsu and Lucy ran to the 'heart' of the restaurant, if you could say it that way. They were trying to find it.

"Seven," the watch told them.

Thank God Lucy was with Natsu, his reflexes were impeccable. If an enemy appeared around the corner, then Natsu shot his head immediately.