Chapter 13

I'm so sorry for not updating sooner. I looked at my last chapter and realized I was more late then normal.

So I read a book to make you grammer etc better. And Yeah, I'm not doing anything that stands there... but it is still readable, right 😉

Thanks for the 400 votes :-)
________________________

Thanks for the 400 votes :-)________________________

~Nobody's POV

"What?!" Natsu thundered at Levy.

Gajeel had protectively put an arm around her waist, but even he didn't dare to go against Natsu.

Levy eyes closed and small tears escaped her eyes. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry," Levy said.

Natsu scowled and even went as far as gripping his hair in frustration. "How many?" he asked her.

Levy avoided his gaze and glanced at the floor. She was still relieved that he didn't send her away yet.

"How many?" he asked again in a more demanding tone. He wasn't in the mood to be patient.

"T-the first three files," Levy managed to say under pressure. Natsu immediately shoved all his paperwork on the ground.

"Three? You say that three of our files filled with secrets are out there on the internet, and everyone can get them?" Natsu yelled at her but tried to calm down. He pinched the bridge of nose, breathing heavily.

Levy nodded, her eyes filled with guild. "It was a mistake," she said silently.

He shook his head, his features softening after seeing she wanted to break down crying. "A mistake that could cost many lives."

He paused for a moment, gripping his desk tightly. Gajeel was worried for Levy. He knew how Natsu could be.

"Leave. Fix this stupid mistake of yours, until then, you are not allowed back."

Levy flinched at the coldness of his tone. Without any other word Natsu turned around and began working on the papers that were still on the desk, not bothering to pick up the rest.

Gajeel dragged Levy out his office and they stood still outside. Levy rubbed her eyes. "I can't believe I did that."

Gajeel looked at the door where they just came out from. "Mistakes happens. Though you sure made a big one." What he said didn't help a single bit. Gajeel sighed. "At least you're lucky."

Levy looked at him with a confused expression. "You call that lucky? God, that is anything but lucky. He was, and probably still is, so pissed at me."