Chapter 28

Thanks with being patient with me! My phone is fixed.. sort of. Everything was deleted, luckily I had iCloud but still. It won't reset... so yeah. My photos are saved on my ICloud but I can't export it on my phone again.. that sucks.

NOO! And now I remember all my pictures were on it for my covers and everything.

Fuck. Well, anyway, hope you will enjoy this chappie :)

Btw, you guys are so funny. Shipping Nash and Reiki😂 their moments was cute tho. I like their Bromance :)

 I like their Bromance :)

~Nobody's POV

Soon it was time for supper. Natsu and Lucy went towards Nash's room. Lucy looked at Natsu, he had more scratches on his hand now and he looked slightly more calm.

Lucy opened the door and looked inside. "Nash, let's eat," she said softly. He sat on the bed, reading a book he found somewhere.

He didn't move. Without another word Natsu walked inside. He tapped Nash's shoulder, making him look up. "Supper. Now." In the same way he always called him when dinner was ready.

There was a moment of eyes softening from Nash's part.

Lucy rolled his eyes, couldn't he say it nicer? Nash nodded and prepared to stand up. Natsu had other plans though. He turned around, back facing Nash and bent down.

"Get on my back," Natsu said. Lucy saw Nash hesitating. But why was he doing that in the first place?

"I can walk," Nash whispered.

Natsu didn't move. "I don't care. Get on," he demanded. Nash sighed and went on his back.

Natsu stood up and held Nash secure. The tight grip on Nash's leg made him feel safe. The kid looked at his dad's pink hair. The same like always. Everything is still the same.

They walked in silence to the dinner hall. Almost everyone of his crew was there already.

They try to eat together as much as they can.

Natsu set down Nash and he walked to a seat. Everyone looked sympathetically at him. Natsu scowled loudly. "Nash doesn't need any of those looks. Let's just eat in peace."

Nash flinched at his sudden voice. He looked up at his father and mother, who were sitting at the end of the table and he next to the side. They gave him small smiles.

Nash clenched his hands but didn't say a thing. He felt.. he felt sick.

His mother pitied him too, Nash could feel it. "I don't need pity from you either," he mumbled, so soft that nobody heard.

Well, Natsu did hear something coming out his mouth. "Say that again?" he demanded. Everyone at the table was busy in their own conversation.

Lucy and Natsu leaned forward. Nash look straight at them. "I don't want pity from you!" he whispered loudly, getting some other members' attention.