Chapter 4

The votes on the second and third chapter are really different😂

________________________

~Lucy's POV

Just a few more days and Natsu will return. That Clarissa girl...

Yeah...

I don't like her...

She went to check on me for a second time and then left as quickly as she came. And if she talked, she would insult me. I didn't even try to argue back, just rolled my eyes and went on with my life.

I didn't tell Natsu. I didn't want to distract him nor worry him.

It was afternoon and I was lazily scrolling through Wattpad. I would definitely recommend this if you like reading. My whole library is so full.

Nash came running downstairs. "Mum, can you help me with history?" he asked smiling.

I looked at him and my eyes widened slightly. "You are six. People who are six should learn what 5x5 is." I stated. Why the hell was he doing history?

"25. Everything is so easy, so the teacher said I could learn things I want to learn. I chose history!" Nash cheered happily. Gosh, I didn't even know my own son was that smart.

"Alright," I began, "Let me take a look at your history book."

He handed me his book and first I began to watch the topic. Second World War. Ooh, tough subject, for a six year old kid... I think. "What is your question about it, sweetheart?" I asked, smiling gently.

He shrugged, "I understand it, I just don't understand why he did it."

With 'he' Nash probably meant Adolf Hitler... The man who began it.

"Well, what do you already know about the second World War?" And to be honest, I just expected him to say something like 'people began fighting each other with guns...'

Something like that... but Jesus, I was totally wrong.

"Uhh... The second World War started on the first of September in 1939 when Germany invaded Polan. France and the United Kingdom declared war right after. Germany formed an alliance with Italy and our country, Japan. When Japan launched an attack at the USA, they declared war with us too. And other things too, but I wouldn't want to bore you with it."

I surely had by now already dropped my jaw. Even I didn't know that and I had history for six years before I ran away!! I swear Nash was scaring me with his knowledge.

I had to read the book to make sure he said everything right... and he did.

I looked at him smiling. "Please stay a kid," I said while blinking sweetly.

He laughed and shook his head... too cute. "Which religion suffered the most?"

He stood there thinking for a moment. "Judaism," he answered shortly. I sighed, he already knows too much for his age.