Chapter 5

Jesus guys. Already 1K views on this book!! You don't even know how long it took me to get 1000 views on my first book.

But now I want to know. How many readers I have on this book.

So if you are reader on this book. Comment on this paragraph please! It would be so awesome to know who are my readers!!

 Comment on this paragraph please! It would be so awesome to know who are my readers!!

________________________

~Lucy's POV

I was in the car with Nash. Capricorn was driving us to the airport where we would fetch Natsu.

I didn't know anymore what Clarissa was to Natsu. I'm being dumb now, thinking and whining about something that happened years ago.

"Miss Lucy..."

What happened to them? I can't drag Nash into this.

"Miss Lucy," Capricorn said again, louder this time and I shrieked. "We're here," he said and I looked out the window.

Guess my mind really drove itself. I opened the doors before Capricorn could even make an attempt to get out of the car.

I really don't need people treating me like a queen or royal or whatever. I'm just Lucy Heartfilia-Dragneel.

Nash stepped out after me and took my hand. "Never let go of my hand," I told Nash sternly.

What? The airport is huge. "Understood."

I went to section 12 and waited there. Sure enough I saw Natsu walking out with a suitcase.

He spotted us and smiled. He walked to Nash and me and engulfed us in a hug. "God damn, I missed you guys so much."

Nash jumped and Natsu caught him in his arms. "I missed you too, dad."

We talked while we were walking towards the car. Or rather Natsu complained the whole way back. "I don't understand why I have to attend these stupid meetings with people who barely know shit."

I snickered and ruffled his hair. "You big sad boy."

He immediately pushed my hand away and tried to get his hair back to what it was. I shook my head. This guy.

We sat in the car and Capricorn driving us home.

"So how was it in America beside from the meetings?" I asked Natsu and he shrugged. "It was okay."

I nodded and looked out the window. I didn't know a conversation I could come up with. I did look at Natsu telling Nash some stories about him fighting off the bad guys. My eyes softened. Natsu is mine, I should be in no position to even doubt him.

We are a family. He has a son who looks up to him. He would never want to gift Nash a fatherless home.

When we went home Natsu sent Nash to his room.