Chapter 31

This chapter is for Notabigbitch . I don't want anymore threats *shivers* I should have been killed a lot of times already. HAPPY NOW? 😂😂 thank you for reading!!

I think we have maybe like three chapters till the end. I don't know, we're near. I still have to figure out the ending, but I think it is almost over T^T

 I still have to figure out the ending, but I think it is almost over T^T

~Lucy's POV

I heard a door slamming shut, making Nash and me flinch. We both look at each other, wondering what happened.

After I left Natsu to his own with the beggar I went to Nash. The uneasy feeling in my stomach continued to grow, even when I didn't hear a single thing anymore.

"Mum... what happened?" Nash asked. He looked at the side with his head low.

I saw he was looking at his bandages continuedly, wanting nothing more for them to go off.

Natsu stormed the room in. His appearance shocked us. His breathing was rapid, his chest rising up and down. There were tears stained on his shirt if you get a good look at it. I could still see his eyes glinstering.

I stood up and walked to his side. I embraced him tightly, allowing him to let it out. Whatever happened in there, it has to be something serious to make Natsu cry.

We walked to Nash's bed. Natsu broke the hug and slided down the wall. He brought his knees up as tears left his eyes. There wasn't much noise he made, but it was clear he was upset.

Nash and I looked at each other, confused. We both sat down on the ground, knowing the bed is right next to us. We sat around Natsu as we listened.

"It was all a lie," he spoke. I heard him swallowing loudly. I placed my hand on his shoulder, carefully shaking him. "What happened?"

I waited for him to answer my question. I could hear my own heart pounding. I thought we were just pass the problems. Why again? I heard the tickling of the clock. Time passes but neither of us got an answer.

"I found out she lied, the whole fucking time," Natsu said and let a humorless laugh afterwards. He tried to control his breathing. He tried so much to compose himself.

Nash raised up his eyebrows, his mouth opening and his eyes confused. "Who lied?" he asked.

Natsu stared blankly in front of him. He looked at the ceiling as let out a shaky breath. "I found out that all these years my mother is still alive."

I gasped. Silence filled the room beside our breathing. A whole sea of questions went through me. That's why Natsu is so upset. His mother is still alive after all these years he thought she was dead.