Chapter 32

Fuck my phone guys. Rememer when my phone almost completely died? Well... now it isn't much better. I can't fucking open wattpad, safari, photo editor apps, games etc. It won't fucking open, no matter what I do. So the updates will be made on my Ipad or laptop... that will take longer cuz I always have my phone with me and not the other two...
Sorry for the wait😊

~Lucy's POV

I woke up to Nash shaking me. I opened my eyes and I saw him covered in flour. I groaned. "How are the cookies?"

I looked around while he began explaining how he baked them with Lisanna. Yeah... I'm not hungry anymore when I discovered they mixed onions in it. "Why in Pete's sake onions?"

He shrugged. "We challenged each other to mix one weird ingredient in it. Who still has the best cookies wins!" He smiled slightly. I returned it, not commenting on it. Knowing him, who has the traits like Natsu, destroyed the cookies. "Have you seen Natsu?"

Where did he go? My face flushed when I remembered our last conversation. A daughter would be great, but if I can't, that would be fine too.

I smiled. I have Nash and Natsu.

Nash tilted his head questioningly. "I thought he was with you."

I gestured swiftly around me. "Well, your bastard of a father isn't here now, is he?" We both laughed. I studied Nash good while he was laughing. His smile was wider then before and he looked happy.

But features can deceive.

Some people have the skill that they can fake being fine. And believe me, Nash is a master in it.

"You think the worst, don't you?" I asked.

He flinched at me sudden question and looked everywhere but me.

I grabbed his hands and made him look at me. "Nash, it's okay to be scared, but don't worry, your father won't be kidnapped easily."

Wrong choice of words, Lucy. Seriously, are you an idiot? He was just kidnapped and you dare to say that word?

Chicken nuggets! I'm so stupid.

Nash's eyes went wide and he looked rapidly around, but it already seemed like he wasn't here anymore.

"Nash. Nash! I'm sorry, I'm stupid. Don't worry, we are all fine," I tried to calm him. My voice was laced with worry.

Nash blocked out my noise with holding his hands against his ear, he pressed it hard against his ear.

He went to a whole other world.

"Please... don't!" I heard him yell while tears falling down from his eyes. I think he felt like he was experiencing everything again.

I stood up from the bed and bent down. I immediately hugged him. He was in a sort of trance, he didn't react to my hug. But he did stop looking around and crying. The only thing heard were sobs.