Chapter 11

Quick A/N, I think I plan on making the sequel not that long... so maybe around 20-30 chapters. I think.

______________________

~Lucy's POV

A week has gone by since we celebrated Natsu's birthday.

I entered the Home Office and Natsu was sitting behind his computer. I went closer and saw him wearing the red hoodie Nash gave him.

I smiled. "You are wearing his gift," I stated. I sat on the chair opposite him and he looked at me.

He clicked his tongue in irritation, "Yeah. I wanted to wear my other hoodies to be honest, but then I remember you have all of them... still. Not that I don't like this one, but seriously, you have all mine. And you freaking don't wear half of it."

I chuckled and stuck out my tongue. "Well, you were the one stupid enough saying I can have them." Natsu was looking blankly at me, before he looked away.

"Touché," Natsu mumbled and I smiled in victory. Natsu threw his pen at me. "Just go away." He was pouting, because he lost. Aww, he looked so cute.

I giggled and walked away. I wandered around the mansion, seeing the forbidden room where I as maid wasn't allowed to step foot in. Still don't.

I never asked for it again. I stepped in front of the door, not doubting to go in or not, just thinking.

I shrugged and walked further, I have learned to not ask too much questions and to trust him. Though curiosity is killing me, I won't break his trust.

I sighed when there was nothing to do. Natsu was working and Nash was with Reiki. I went to the garden and looked at the flowers. I sat down on the grass and sighed.

"Mother. Are you happy there? I hope you are. I'm happy here, my life hasn't been the best, but I make the best out of what I have. Are you watching my every step? I hope you are proud of me," I said.

It looked like I was in another world, nobody around me. Total peace...

I just looked at the sky for a while and then turned to the mansion. Natsu was looking ar me from his window. He had a worried look on his face.

I gave him a small nod, saying I am fine. His frown then turned into a small smile. And now I seem to realize what he has done for me. He has given me so much and expected nothing in return. He's been treating me like a queen, just like he told he would.

I went inside and knocked on his door. "Yeah, Luce?"

I came inside and ran to him. I kissed him on the lips and he immediately kissed back. After we both were beginning to lose air we broke apart. "Damn that was random," he said with wonder and then kissed me again.

I caressed his cheek and relaxed as I touched him, "I love you." Was all I said to him. He didn't question it and hugged me.

The doorbell soon rings and I got up. "I will be right back," I spoke softly.

"You know we have maids to do that, right?"

I shrugged, a smirk forming on my face.

He raised his eyebrow, noticing something off. "Don't tell me you gave them a day off."

I nodded, not even denying it.

Natsu was quiet for a while until the bell rang again. "Let's go together. I'm not letting you go alone."

He stood up and led the way. After he knew Raven Tail wanted a fight he became very protective about me. I always had bodyguards with me and so did Nash. I opened the door and saw a package, no person.