Chapter 34

I'm really sorry for the no update. I have testweek and these last days I couldn't concentrate and was extremely tired.

Votes and comments are always welcome :P

~Nobody's POV

Nash came from his hidden spot and sat on the ground. "Mo... mommy was unconscious," he mumbled to himself. He say his dad walking out of the room and ran to him. "What happened to mum?" he asked worried.

Natsu's eyes widened at the sight of him. He bent down. "Nothing happened, why don't you go to your room?" Nash slapped away his father's hand and frowned. "I'm almost seven, you know? I heard mum screaming, I'm not ignorant."

Natsu stood up straight and grabbed his hand. "You're most definitely not." Not answering his real question. Nash crossed his arms and tapped with his foot on the ground. Natsu raised his eyebrow. "You think I'm going to tell you what happened?"

Natsu laughed. "No way. I don't need you to worry about your mum, she'll be fine."

Nash keeps on with the tapping and eventually Natsu became irritated. "Did you like Clarissa?" Natsu asked. Nash shook his head. "No, she didn't like mum so I didn't like her. Did she try anything on mum?"

Natsu hesitated but nodded. "This shit is fucked up." Then he realized he just cussed out loud again. He groaned. "Don't ever repeat what I just said. Luce is going to kill me."

Nash had some mischievous sparkle in his eyes. "Repeat what?"

Natsu's hand found a way to his head and he rubbed his temple. "You know what I mean..." he trailed off.

Nash nodded. "And mum will be glad to hear it." Then he immediately began running towards the room Porlyusica is. Though with his tiny legs Natsu instantly caught up. He grabbed Nash and stopped him from going further.

"What do you want?" Natsu asked annoyed. His pride was damaged by Nash indirectly blackmailing him. His own son! Of six! Talk about humiliating for him. Nash had a triumph look on his face.

He's doing way better, he's handling the situation way better.

"I want something for my birthday."

Natsu nodded. "Sure, what do you want?" Natsu inwardly crossed his fingers. Please let ot be something small.

"I want to go to the Maladives. As a trip. Just the three of us. I want to forget this situation." Just now, his pain came through.

Natsu bent down to be on his height. He grabbed his shoulder tightly to ground him. "What hurts now?"

"I brought you pain. Now mum is hurt and so are you. I want the pain to stop, and the memories."