Chapter 23

How much are you guys loving this book? If you are loving it in the first place...

Enjoy and Vote or comment :)

~Lucy's POV

I inwardly smiled. Zeref, al though he doesn't show it, loves Nash a lot. And Nash also admires his uncle. Much less than Natsu of course, but still.

The chit-chat about who's going to kill Mr. Han was going around. My heart instantly warmed. Nash wasn't even their real family, but they are ready to do everything to save him. Just as I'd do.

"Address," I said.

Everyone went silence when I spoke. "Gelefia 23 (shut up about the name XD)" Gajeel said.

I stood up from the desk and walked through the door. I opened it but then abruptly stopped.

"What about Natsu?" I asked everyone.

Jellal raised his eyebrow. "What about him?"

Gajeel bumped his arm against his, a smirk on his face. "Bunny girl managed to make him go to bed."

Everyone had surprised looks plastered on their face. Mavis walked forward towards me, "You did?" disbelief in her voice.

Should I be offended?

"Uh yeah?" it came out as a question. I don't know why people find it weird. "Why?" I head myself ask before I could stop it.

Gray chuckled. I swiftly turned my head to him. "Because he doesn't take orders from anyone. Neither I nor Zeref managed to make him go to bed few years ago."

"You're saying you are one of the most important people in Natsu's life?" I asked with a raised eyebrow.

Erza smacked me on the head. Why me? I placed my hand on the spot she smacked me. Didn't know it could sting for a while.

"We all are, Lucy. Don't be so selfish."

My eyes glinstered and I turned around. "I never am."

We all walked towards the door leading to the outside world. We already planned to go to his house and get answers out of him. "Liar," I heard Gajeel mumble to someone. I pretended as if I didn't hear him.

Then once we got that we would beat him up. Well... the boys would. I don't want anyone beaten up, well maybe, but I still tried to stop the guys. Unfortuantely the only guys I could persuade is Natsu and Nash.