Chapter 17

Hey guys! Welcome back to this book ;)

Enjoy! Don't forget to vote or comment ;)

~Nobody's POV (in the mafia)

It was the next day and Natsu was looking on the screen of his laptop like the last past few hours.

He never went to sleep, he just couldn't. He had yet to get the information from Jellal. It was around 9:00 pm on a Sunday, normally he would still be sleeping.

He was furiously typing on his laptop, still doing his normal work but once a fifteen minutes he would stop and look for information about Raven Tail.

Soon Erza came in and handed him a cup of coffee. She had a neutral look on her face, even though she knew he never slept.

Erza and Natsu were having a brother-sister relationship by now. Erza helped him in times he needed support, of course others, like Lucy did too, but Erza had that wise look. She fought alongside with him on missions and even gave him advice.

"Thanks," Natsu spoke but never took a glance at her. Erza stood behind the desk and saw that he was trying to hack something.

He couldn't.

He became so frustated he smacked his keyboard, breaking the unpeaceful silence. He breathed loudly, closing his eyes in frustration. He can't lose a single second.

Erza placed a hand on his shoulder, from behind. "Slow down, breath," she whispered. "Oxygen is important to keep the mind sane," she repeated what he had always told everyone.

Natsu gritted his teeth but did what she told him to. He looked at his laptop again and thought of something.

He smacked his face, groaning for not thinking of it. He dialed a number and soon Levy's voice came over.

"Hello?" Her voice was sleepy. Natsu probably woke her up.

Natsu didn't spare a single second. "Levy, I need you to come to the mafia immediately."

Levy tsked. "You suspended me, didn't you? I still didn't fix the 'stupid' mistake."

Natsu rolled his eyes but he knew she was right. Now he was just contradicting himself.

"First of all, it was a stupid mistake. But that's not important. Do you know what happened?" Natsu asked carefully.

"Uhh yeah, duh. I made a mistake and three files have been spread." The way she spoke to him... Natsu hated it. He's not talking to her as a friend, he's talking to her as her leader who deserves respect.

"Did Gajeel tell you anything yesterday?"

There was a small breathing though the phone, but Natsu interrupted her before she could even answer. "Doesn't matter if he did or didn't. Nash is kidnapped and I need you to hack into the police's system."