Chapter 12

Did I already thank you guys for the 300+ votes? Anyway, thank you for still reading this book :)

So how long has it been? 2 weeks? Maybe even longer... lol.

~Lucy's POV

~Lucy's POV

Nash was sitting on my lap while I listened carefully to everyone. Most of the members were sitting in this room. We were talking about everything. Mostly Raven Tail and its plan, though we don't know it yet.

"Natsu. If I may ask. Why do they want a war?" a random member said and I shrunk back into my chair.

Natsu gritted his teeth and closed his eyes. When he opened them all the emotions disappeared. "They want me to pay, I guess. So they will try to do that by hurting the ones I love. Not that I will let them do as they please."

Natsu eyed me, trying to be so casual as possible. "What will they try to do?" someone asked.

It seemed like Natsu couldn't take it anymore and spoke, "Lucy. Why don't you take Nash to the training room?"

I scowled. "I'm not a coward. I won't go away till you tell me what they are going to do," I said determined. I know an option, and I really hope that they won't do that.

"It's an order, and you above all people should know not to disrespect me," he said, his voice stern.

I exhaled and sighed. Nash was already standing up and walking away. His face straight, no emotion at all. I know he was trying to keep it in.

I looked at Natsu with a half-hearted glare. "Make this worth it," I said and left right after.

No, I wasn't mad at him. I was just disappointed he wanted me gone when he was discussing plans. I know it is because of Nash. I know he isn't innocent to the cruel world, but he is good-hearted.

He won't like what will be discussed. I walked with Nash to the training room. He let his hard look fall and there was an upset look.

I picked gloves and looked at him from the other side of the room. "What's wrong, Nash?" I asked.

"Why must there always be fights, conflicts or even war? Why can't we live in peace without wanting to destroy someone else's life?" he said in a soft voice while looking at the ceiling.

My gaze softened and I sighed, "Because people are vindicative and want revenge..."

I bit my tongue and stared at him. He was walking to the punching back I was heading for. Lucky there are two of them. "... and because we have greed in us. We want what we can't have."

He didn't respond and punched the bag softly.

And again...

And again...

Till he fell death on the ground.

Way to be funny, Lucy. My mind spoke.

Ha ha ha, I am funny. Don't you see people laughing?