Chapter 6

Eeh! Thanks for the 100 votes.

~Natsu's POV

I was working in my office in Dragneel Inc. for once. People became suspicious, so I let them think I did all my work home. Guess I can't anymore.

Lucy was sitting with Nash on the couch. He was sleeping while Lucy stroked his face.

I shook my head. I need to concentrate on my work.

But my eyes continuesly went upwards to look at her. Urgh, she is my distraction. She's so beautiful.

Then I got an idea. How much I want her to be with me, I need to work. "Yo Luce, get me a coffee, will ya?"

She looked at me plainly. "No."

I glared at her. "Just do it." I scowled. She crossed her arms and shook her head.

"I'm not joking," I said, crossing my arms.

She chuckled and stood up. She made a small bow and smiled. "As you wish... master."

"Good, maid."

I love our relationship.

She went to me and kissed me on the lips. "You better work when I come back."

It took me a second to figure it all out.

That manipulative woman! She knew all the way that I was distracted. She smirked and went away. "Damn you!"

I had to be one step ahead of her. Not the other way around. God damn it. I shook my head, laughing quietly. She's something else.

I went to read a report to one of my hotels. I frowned as I read the big lines. How stupid are these people? Gosh I need a new manager.

I immediately typed an email and sent it to the person who was in charge. I did the same with all the others things that I own, relieved at how some people still have a brain.

Lucy finally came back and handed me the coffee. "I'm going out with Nash. Take care," she said softly and picked up a sleeping Nash.

I nodded. "You also better take care. I'll get Gray to look after you."

She laughed. "Funny how you won't get jealous of him. You know, because he is a male."

I shrugged. "I trust him, after all, he is like a brother to me. And besides. He can try all he wants, you would still be mine at the end of the day."

She opened my office door. "That, my friend, is totally true."

Then she left.

After an hour I went to Nash's school. Apparently there was a meeting where the parents would know what the school teaches.

Capricorn drove me. As soon as I stepped out parents began making a path for me.

My reputation can come in handy at times. They all know how much power I have and what I could do with it. I fixed my tie and went inside.