Chapter 25

Hey guys! What do you think of the last chapter? Personally, in my mind it was a lot better XD but it is hard to place it on paper next.

Hope you guys won't kill me with how I ended the last one...

I'm sorry... not sorry

Oh god, it's so difficult to write things like this. So bear with me with how unrealistic it is...

The man with the gun smirked when he heard Natsu's outburst

The man with the gun smirked when he heard Natsu's outburst. "Does your wife want this?!" Lucy screamed, stopping him from pulling the trigger.

When she spoke this, tears were flowing down at a fast pace. The man glared at her. "I don't give a fuck anymore. She is dead.. Dead!"

"So? Isn't she still with you in your heart?"

The man gritted his teeth. "I know what you guys are doing. Trying to distract me from murdering your son. It won't work. I will kill him."

Natsu tried and tried and tried to remember the woman he was talking about. Then he remembered seeing some shots about a pregnant woman inside.

The man grabbed his knife again and cut Nash's skin on his leg. "Maybe I will torture him until he can't take it anymore."

Natsu looked at his wrist. He was surprised his watch was still there. His hands were tied against each other, so he ticked on his watch. It could also locate their friends' location.

They were close.

Just a little more time. Natsu breathed loudly. He could have known he had his watch if only he had thought about the situation more calmly.

He needed to put his emotions aside and think with his head.

"Neh, I don't want to waste anymore time on this pathetic family."

"Then don't," Lucy shouted, angrily at him for playing with them. He smirked, "Good you agree, so we came to an understanding I will kill him as fast as possible?"

Before she could answer, the man pulled over the gun again.

He held his finger ready and took one last glance at Natsu and Lucy. Lucy was sobbing, being the most vulnerable. Nastu kept staring deadly at him. Nash was still wailing from the pain.

"She cheated," Natsu said loudly before he could move.

"Don't fucking tell me lies!" he screamed at Natsu.

"I don't. I saw her in the building and she was holding hands with another guy. They were all clingy."

The man, who was still angry, sighed, "So it's true."