Chapter 25

"No?" I said slowly but, it ended up sounding like a question rather than a statement.

"No?" he repeated his eyes wide.

"Sorry Brandon, but you don't know anything about me and I don't want to get hurt."

"Get hurt?" his hand held mine tight as if not wanting to lose me.

"You know, days of crying when you leave, feeling upset and all that? I don't want to experience that,"

He looked wounded as if I had taken a knife and slit his throat, and could now feel his breath coming shorter and fewer, knowing his life would be over in the blink of an eye. I looked in the other direction since, I knew it was my fault he was feeling this way. Me, just me. Who knew that one question could make the atmosphere seem so awkward, with no one knowing what to say?

Placing his hand on top mine, his fingers fitted perfectly in between the spaces like we were a puzzle and we just snapped into place. He seemed more nervous than ever now and breathed hard.

"Ok, what about this... we play a game? If I win then you be my girlfriend but if I lose we leave here as friends."

"What type of game?" I asked not being able to control my curiosity.

"You ask me ten questions all about you and if I answer them correct, I win."

"And what if you get one wrong?"

"If I get eight or more correct out of the ten then, we could be together. Deal?"

I thought of it for a moment and looked at him trying to figure out if he was joking or not," Deal."

His eyes lit up in the moonlight and he flashed me a huge smile and so began our little game.

Hey guys what's up? thanks for reading voting commenting and it means so much to me. Thanks. I hope you are enjoying. :)

I would like to say this chapter is dedicated to DrianaCole95. She is writing this book called the Fated Flaws and it is so amazing so you guys should check it out!

You guys see that cover to the top or side? What do you guys think of it? like it should I give it a chance as FFH cover? it's me who made it but of course I LOVE the cover I have now but I was just wondering you know...I can't decide.

Ok byes I'm sleepy and love you guys =) 😘❤

Xoxo

Shy