Chapter 22

I glanced at myself one last time before leaving, I was nervous but I tried my best to stay calm. I was wearing a turquoise loose top with a semi open back and some skinny jeans. Didn't he say casual? Wearing as little makeup as possible, I wore few pieces of jewelry and that was basically it.

'Ding Dong' I heard the doorbell ring and then Nikki's footsteps heading towards my room.

Surprisingly, she was ok with me spending most of my weekend out, as long as I finished all my school work, kept up my grades and took care of myself. Never in my life did I really spend days upon days partying, I invited friends over once in a while and went out rarely. That resulted in Nikki being as happy as a baby when she found out I was spending more time with them, especially 'that one friend in particular' as she called him. She was always nagging me to spend more time with Nate, Jasmine and Mary, and now Brandon, so she was ecstatic I was doing just that.

"He's downstairs. Wow Belle, don't you just look lovely? Have a great time and be careful. Do you have your extra medication just in case?"

"Yes Nikki, thanks. Have a good night. I'll see you soon."

I walked down the stairs, only to come face to face with Brandon. He was wearing a black T-shirt with an interesting design on it and some regular jeans. His hair was done to perfection and it was as if he spent a lot of time on it. He smelled like Axe and fabric softener, just like always.

"Hey Belle, you look amazing," he said his eyes twinkling under all the light in the room.

"You look great yourself. Am I dressed ok?" I asked since I had no idea where he was taking me.

"You look beautiful," he smiled down at me.

"Where are we going? Can you tell me now?" I wondered not being able to contain my excitement.

"No, you will have to find out," he slyly replied giving me a smile that showed his dimples.

Walking out of my apartment and into the streets of Manhattan, I was pulled towards a slick, sliver sports car. I was not too sure what type of car it was but, I knew enough to understand it was modified.

"This is your car?" I questioned.

"Yep. Like it?" he said opening the door for me.

"Wow, I love it."

His parents certainly treated their children, I mean a sports car for someone who just received their license. That was certainly a treat. I sat inside and sure enough it was comfortable and spacious.

"What's your favourite song?" he asked, igniting the engine.

"Hmmm... Classic?"

"Love that song too," he said while selecting it.

We talked about the most random stuff until we finally reached our destination. At last I could now see the building where we could be heading after our long drive and I am not lying when I say," I didn't really like where this was going,"

Hey guys! what ups? soo I got a new phone today and when I was trying to update with it, it was an epic fail so I'm back to my iPod as usual. So belle's outfit ill put in the next chapter since I need a computer to do that

Ok thanks for everything😘 love you 😃 =)

Xoxo

Shy

Ps- goodnight people have a good night (or day) :)