The control

" ms. (Y/L/N) your 3 o'clock is here" your assistant said.

"Send them in please" you said.

You signed a few things before they came in. You were very busy today. You had meets back to back and on top of that you had a pile of papers to look over and sign.

"I'm finally meeting thee ( Y/N)" Hector Said walking in your office with his partner.

"Nice to meet you Hector and Bill" you said shaking both their hands.

"what we're bringing to the table is something amazing! It'll blow you away" Bill said opening the folder on your desk.

"Well let me hear it" you said sitting back in your chair.

" ok these pants with this design and your logo in the background" Bill Said.

"I like the design and the pants lay out but i don't think my logo should be faded on these shorts . And my brand name should be on these pants back pockets" you said putting your opinion in for both bottoms.

"That's a good idea as well" Hector said.

Before the three of you could make a deal your intercom speaker came on but all you heard was "ma'am you can't go in there" getting up out your chair you walked over towards your door to greet whoever it was coming to your voice.

"Give me a second guys" you said walking out.

You shook your head before running you hand through your short hair when you seen your wife walking down the hall.

"What are you doing here?" You asked.

" oh so I can't come see you now? Why you have another bitch in your office?" Demi said.

" I never said that, I was just asking" you said.

" I don't have a problem with you coming to see me but it'll be better if u let me know in advance" you said kissing the top of Demi's head.

Demi stared at you before rolling her eyes and proceeding to your office. But you grabbed her arm to stop her.

"Hey, don't give me attitude. I'm having a meeting in my office but what you can do is go wait in the lounge for me" you said in a stern voice.

Demi snatched her arm from you before walking towards the lounge. But Demi didn't go to the lounge she went towards the designer floor knowing Taylor was up there. Finishing off your meeting you went to the lounge to get demi but she wasn't there. You called her phone but she didn't pick up, going back to the front desk you went to ask for assistant did she see where demi went.

"I seen her up on the designer floor when I brought paper copies to Harry.

"Thank you" you said before going upstairs.

You should've known demi would be up there. Making your way towards Taylor office you seen demi sitting on top of Taylor's desk laughing. You didn't even knock on the door you just walked in.

"Let's go" you said to Demi.

"Woah there boss. Knock and it shall be open unto you" Taylor said.

" yeah ok" you said rolling your eyes.

" I'll see you later cutie" Taylor said to Demi.

Demi walked past you towards the elevator not even waiting for you. Speed walking to catch up with your wife.

"What the hell is your problem today?" You asked her when y'all got on the elevator.

"I don't have a problem baby" demi said looking at you.

"You gave me attitude when I told you I was in a meeting then you went up there to Taylor. Like what the fuck is going on with you two!? Are you Fucking her?" You asked.

Demi knew just exactly what she was doing. It was something about seeing you angry that made her horny for you.

"Why?" Demi simply asked.

That just ticked you off. Wrapping your hand around Demi's throat, you pushed her back until her back hit the wall. Demi had a smirk on her face when she got the reaction out of u.

"I'll kill the both of you if you're Fucking her" you said to your wife in a stern voice.

"I'll never cheat on you Daddy. I belong to you and only you" demi said as she looked you in your eyes.

"But it seems like you're afraid of a little competition" demi Said.

/////

"When we get in this house go straight upstairs" you said to your wife as you pulled up inside the garage.

" what if I don't want to?" Demi asked getting out the car.

"it's not up for debate get your ass up them stairs"

Demi stood there crossing her arms with an eyebrow raised. She was definitely testing you today. Walking over to Demi you picked her up slinging her over your shoulder before entering your house. Once you were in the room you threw demi on the bed before you started undressing yourself.

" I see I have to teach you who's in charge here. Take your clothes" you said.

" no" Demi said.

"TAKE YOUR CLOTHES OFF NOW DEMETRIA" you yelled making Demi jump.

Demi stood up slowly taking her clothes off, her eyes never leaving yours. Demi nipples were hard and her panties were soaked. Once she took her panties off she threw them at you before sitting back on the bed. You took your briefs and Demi's eyes went straight to your dick.

"Turn over on your stomach" you mumbled while stroking yourself.

Demi turned over on her stomach just laying there waiting for you. You moaned when you pulled Demi's ass checks apart. Her pussy was so wet, she was ready for you. Pulling demi up by the waist you lined yourself up before pushing all the way inside her.

"Fuck" demi moaned gripping the sheets.

Wrapping your hand around her ponytail you pulled on it as you began Fucking her.

//////

"You could've just told me wanted sex instead of going through all that" you said as you held demi in your arms.

"And where's the fun in that? You're so fucking sexy when you're mad, I just can't help myself"