Maltreat

He was obsessed with Demi, ever since she was 16. Over time she definitely became even more sexier and his attraction for her grew. He went to every event she had, he didn't care about the price he just wanted to see her. But he got angry when she started dating famous ufc fighter Y/N, he wanted Demi to be with him and that's when his plotting started.

"You're gonna do so well baby, you're gonna win this fight" Demi said as she sat in your lap holding your face.

"Thank you baby" you said kissing her as your hands rested on her waist.

"Love you" Demi mumbled.

"I love you too my beautiful queen" you said smiling.

Just as your manager walked in you stood up with Demi still in your arms.

" sorry Demi but I need your girlfriend" you manager said.

You placed Demi down back on her feet before you took her hand.

" babe what are you doing?" Demi asked as she followed you.

" I want you to walk out with me" you said smiling at her.

"Yayyy, I'm so excited" Demi squealed.

You laughed at how excited your girlfriend was just to walk out with you. Getting to the exit your team stood waiting for you. as soon as that song came on you grabbed Demi's hand before walking out.

The crowd went wild screaming out your name, you had your game face on mean mugging as you walked down the aisle. While you was mean mugging you looked over at your girlfriend who had the biggest smile on her face and that just made you laugh.

" beat her ass babe" Demi said pecking your lips.

He came out to the fight, not to watch you and your opponent fight but to watch Demi. He took a bunch of pictures of Demi, mainly the back of her head and every now and then he'll get a side angle. He disappeared before the fight was over.

/////

"Make sure she's icing that eye at home please" your manager said to Demi.

"Yes of course" Demi said holding your gym bag for you as they gathered up your stuff.

You didn't exit the building with your team this time since Demi was here. You was ready to go so once Demi was done talking you guys left.

" why you so down babe? You won" Demi said.

" I wanted a K.O" you mumbled.

" seriously Y/N? You still wonnnnn" Demi said.

"I'm your biggest fan in the world" Henry said popping up out of nowhere.

" thanks" you said.

" oh no. Not you, her" he smiled looking at Demi.

" wow, that's tuff" you chuckled.

" thanks, you want a picture?" Demi asked.

" I proposed to you 12 times already" Henry said.

" wow 12 times?Damn!" You laughed.

" I guess that's a no on the picture" Demi said awkwardly.

" I have a bunch of pictures already" he said.

The guys was definitely starting to act creepy. You grabbed Demi's hand moving her to the other side of you.

"Alright man it was nice meeting you but we're gonna go" you said.

The guy didn't say anything else he just stood there watching you guys walk away.

" babe he's still looking at us" Demi said.

" no he's looking at you" you laughed.

//////

You and Demi was cuddled up in bed watching a movie on Netflix. Y'all didn't hear the window downstairs being broken into. Demi was on the verge of falling asleep. You rolled over to your side so that you was facing Demi, she buried her face in the crook of your neck.

Henry slowly made his way upstairs following the sound of the tv. He ended up following you two home the only hard part was getting over the gate. It took him awhile but he managed. You wasn't asleep yet so when you felt like someone was behind you turned your head seeing only a pair of legs. You jumped up in bed ready to attack but you paused when you seen the gun.

"Dude what the hell are you doing?" You said with your hands up.

Demi woke up when she heard the commotion.

"Oh my God!" Demi screamed.

"I've been waiting to do this" he laughed.

"Get off the bed and go sit in that chair and don't try anything stupid, this gun is loaded and ready" Henry said.

What do you want?" You asked as you got off the bed.

" I want thee Demetria Devonne Lovato. She's my queen my everything" Henry said smiling at Demi.

" I'm sorry but I'm with someone already" Demi said.

" FUCK HER! She don't know you like I do, I've watched you grow into a fine beautiful women, I was there at every event cheering you on" he said.

"Ok you're fucking obsessed" you said.

Henry pistol whipped you hard across the face.

" don't hurt her please" Demi said not moving from her spot.

Henry sat you in the chair tying your hands and feet to the dresser that was right by the bathroom.

" I swear if you touch my girlfriend I'm gonna knock 50 pounds off your fat ass" you said.

" how can you be with someone like that? She's bad for you" Henry said walking over to Demi.

" you need a nice caring person like me" he said caressing her face.

" don't touch me" Demi said slapping his hand away.

"You're kinda mean but that's ok. I remember when you gave me a boner during a meet and greet. I held you from behind remember"

" you're so fucking sick and disgusting" you said.

" no I don't remember and I don't want to, I just want you to get out and leave us alone" Demi said.

That pissed Henry off, he grabbed Demi by her neck slamming her into the wall right behind her.

" I care about you!" He yelled at her.

You struggled trying to get out of the ropes but they were too tight. Henry threw Demi on the bed, he ripped the big shirt off her body just leaving her in her panties.

"STOP!" Demi yelled.

"Don't touch her!"

Henry ignored the both of y'all, running his hand over Demi's stomach. Demi began to fight him back but she wasn't strong enough. He flipped Demi over on her stomach and held her hands behind her back with one hand and ripped her panties off with the other. Henry kept his eyes on you the whole time. You kept screaming at him not to touch you but he didn't listen, pulling out his junk entering Demi. You looked away when you heard your girlfriend cry out in pain.

"I'm sorry" you said to Demi as you cried.

Watching the fat Man rest his body on Demi, she couldn't move at all. He was way to big for her. He scratched down her back having her hiss in pain. You started pulling at the ropes.

"IM GOING TO FUCKING KILL YOU!" You shouted.

You felt the ropes kinda digging in your wrist and ankles but you didn't care. As soon as your feet was loose you started pulling the dresser with you knocking a bunch of things over. Henry didn't think you was going to get your hands loose but when you did he grabbed the gun, taking a step back he ended up tripping. You walked over to him about to fuck him up but just when you was about to take a swing you heard the gun go off. Feeling a burning feeling in your abdomen you looked down seeing the blood seeping through your shirt. You dropped to the ground and the only thing you remember was seeing Demi's face.