Next level part 2

It's been two months since you broke up with Demi. She haven't called, text or anything. So you thought that was probably what she wanted. You've been working extra shifts just to get your mind off Demi. You never got around telling your parents that you and Demi wasn't together. You felt ashamed in some way, you're 29 and you have yet to settle down and have kids.

"Y/N you wanna have lunch with me?" Your co-worker asked.

"Ahhh Yeah sure" you grabbed your keys before leaving out of your office following Behind kitty.

"We're taking your car by the way" kitty said smiling at you.

"Just don't put your feet up on my dashboard this time" you said poking her side.

Walking out the building with kitty she grabbed ahold of your arm as y'all walked down the stairs, not wanting to fall.

"Oh please, you'll love to see my legs back on your dashboard" she teased.

" if it's not for the reason I'm thinking about then I don't want them up there" you said with a smirk.

" hmm. I mean we can make that happen"

You just looked at her before unlocking your car and getting in.

Demi was just about to get out until she seen you walking out with a female on you arm. She sat in her car watching the two of you. It honestly broke her heart to see you with another woman. Before she knew it she had tears falling down her cheeks.

"How the fuck am I suppose to tell her now" Demi said talking to herself.

........

" so Y/N why are you single?" Kitty asked.

"I just got out of a relationship two months ago.... I guess I'm not really ready yet" you said eating your food.

"How come y'all broke up?" She asked.

"She was hiding me. She met my family but I just couldn't meet hers so I just ended it because I got tired of her hiding me like a fucking secret"

"..... if I had you I wouldn't dare hide you. You're way too sexy to be hiding" kitty said smiling at you.

"Ha. Thanks I guess..... I really thought she was the one. She's smart, drop dead gorgeous, she already have kids and that was a plus for me because Im not sure if I can produce kids. She just had everything I was looking for"

Even talking about her still hurt but you just couldn't get over her.

"Well did she call you to try to get you back?" Kitty asked sipping her drink.

"No... she didn't text or call" you said blinking your eyes to stop the tears that was building up.

"No fucking way. She doesn't deserve you Y/N, I'm sorry but she's a bitch and you don't need nobody like that" kitty said grabbing your hand.

You wanted to snap at kitty for just calling Demi a bitch but you were trying to get over her. And kitty was probably saying all this because she wants to fuck you since recently finding out about your extra part. You was always open about it but you guess she was the only person that didn't know about it at the job.

~flashback~

"Erica are you ok? You don't seem like yourself today?" Kitty said.

Erica lifted her head off the table before looking over at kitty.

"Yeah" Erica simply said.

"Ok Erica i got you some chocolate, I brought you some soup and this heating pad" you said walking in the break room.