Dont deny

"Ms. Lovato your baby sitter is on the phone" one of Demi's co-workers said.

Demi got up from her desk going over to answer the phone.

"yes what Is it Jane?" Demi asked.

"I need a raise; your boys are too wild and If I can't get a raise then you need to come tend to your kids because I can't do it anymore" jane said as the boys were being loud over the phone.

"A raise? Jane I told you that I was a single mother, I even picked up extra hours to be able to pay you the amount we both agreed on" Demi said.

" I'm sorry ms. Lovato"

"alright jane could you give me two hours please?" Demi said running her hand over her face.

"two hours and that's it" jane said before hanging up.

Demi quickly ran back over to her desk collecting her things before telling her boss she was needed at home. Demi ran out the building over to her car before driving off taking a short cut through a back road, not knowing it was a private area. speeding down the road since nobody was around...well that was until she saw red and blue lights flashing behind her.

"shit," she said, pulling over.

You was glad your boss assigned you back over to the private area, having to receive head from the pastor's daughter from over there all because she didn't want to pay a ticket. You was a player and you knew it, you just couldn't get enough of sex.

Turning on your sirens when a car flew by, you prayed it was a hot woman. getting out the car you walked over to the car that was in front, seeing that it was a lady.

"license and registrations ma'am" You said.

"I'm sorry officer, I didn't see a speed limit sign and I'm just trying to get home to my kids" Demi said as she got her license not getting the registrations since her ex practically threw everything out the car the last time they were together.

"where's your registrations?" You asked the lady.

"my ex-boyfriend threw them away officer" demi said running her hands over her face.

You pulled out your ticket book writing 4 tickets out giving it to the lady

"really! 4 tickets!? I can't pay for these, please officer Y/L/N" demi said, getting out the car with caution.

"how about this...you give me what I want and I'll dismiss the tickets" You said pulling Demi's body towards you.

"w... what is that," demi asked, looking up at you.

You pushed demi softly until her back hit the car door before letting your hand run under her dress.

"y... you want to fuck?" Demi asked.

"oh, yea baby" you said with a smirk.

Looking in the back you seen two booster seats so you just went for her passenger seat.undoing your pants, you pulled them down along with your boxers showing her your dick.

demi stood there not believing it was real. Demi was definitely scared, she was about to have sex with a stranger. But she knew she couldn't pay off four tickets so this was her only option. pulling up her dress she slid her underwear off before she got inside straddling your lap.

///

getting home right on time she let Jane leave, her little apartment was such a mess from her sons.

"Alex, tony, em" demi yelled out. "mommy!' the twins said running in the living room.

"hey my babies, where's Em?" she asked when she didn't see her oldest son.