Youtubers part 2

"So I have a surprise for you guys. Many of you have been waiting for this moment and now you have it. So welcome to my channel where I do whatever the fuck I want because I-"

"I'm Demi!" You shouted  hopping in cameras view cutting her off.

"Babe. Don't steal my shit" Demi said before cutting to her intro.

" ok so today I have my beautiful girlfriend here with me. If you guys didn't know, we've been dating for about 2 months now"

"Can't believe it's already 2 months" you said laughing.

"Right! But anyways she came all the way from the UK just to see me so I have her to myself for 3 whole weeks"  Demi said said pulling you into a hug.

"So you know what that means" you said wiggling your eyebrows at the camera.

"If you play your cards right" Demi said.

"So today We're going to be doing the no hands challenge. And I'm so Fucking excited about this" Demi squealed.

"She's gonna lose because she's addicted to me" you said.

"But if you're not comfortable with two females kissing... fuck you and keep it moving" you said.

"PERIOD!" Demi said.

Demi got up putting the camera somewhere else so it gave a better angle of them. You stood there waiting for Demi, laughing when she stood in front of you because how short she was.

" you're so short" you laughed.

"Yeah, yeah I know" she laughed.

" but let's get down to business"

You moved closer to Demi, lending down your lips connected with hers. Demi let out a moan, she bit your bottom lip, letting her tongue roam your mouth you moved your hands to grab her but you remember it was a challenge. You felt yourself growing through your sweats, sucking on her tongue you couldn't take it anymore. You wrapped your hand around Demi throat as you kissed her. She gripped your shirt in her hand before you picked her up. Feeling your dick press against here she pressed herself more into you. Moving over to the bed you laid her down on the bed.

"You lost baby" she giggled looking up at you.

"I don't care" you mumbled before attacking her neck.

You pulled her tights and panties off at the same time before throwing it on the floor. Looking down at her pussy you felt your dick jump.

"Can I taste you?" You asked kissing her inner thigh looking at her.

"Yessss" she moaned.

You kissed her pussy lips before you dragged your tongue between her slit. Demi legs immediately closed on your head. You pulled her legs apart holding it them down.

"Oh my god Y/N" Demi moaned.

You looked up and Demi was completely naked, not seeing when she took her shirt and bra off.

"Fuck me please" Demi said begged.

You got up taking your clothes off. You smirked seeing Demi's face when she seen your dick.

"Fuck you're big. That all won't fit" she said.

"I'll make it fit" you said grabbing her legs pulling her to the end of the bed.

You ran your dick between her folds before pushing in her slowly. Demi moaned out pulling away.

"Don't run from it baby" you said.

You leaned over kissing her before sliding all the way inside her before letting her adjust.

" fuck. You're tight as hell... damn" you said looking down at your girlfriend.

.......

"Babe we just made a whole sex tape" Demi said. Stopping her camera.

"Send that to me" you said still laying  on Demi's bed.

You were tired and worn out from that amazing sex you and Demi just had. You laid on your stomach with your eyes closed, feeling yourself falling asleep. Demi pulled back on her shirt before sitting in front of the camera.

"Sorry about that guys. We ah got side tracked" she said laughing.

"My baby is worn out over there" Demi said.

She got up moving over to the bed climbing on top of you she held the camera up and as laid down on your back.

"Baby?"

"Mmm" you said with your eyes closed.

"Ok yeah she's gone so I'm gonna end it her and I'll see you guys later. Oh! Don't forget to give this video a thumbs up"

Demi turned her camera off before she got under the covers with you pulling you closer towards her.

_____________________________

A/N: I like this one!😃