Foster kids

You been in foster care since you were 7 years old. You went through so many homes that by the age of 12 you just gave up. You stopped trying to get adopted. When you were 16 that's when you met the love of your life, Demi. She was 17 at the time, one more year and she'll be out of the system. You followed Demi every where, it's nothing you wouldn't do for her. You never told her how you felt, to afraid of rejection. When Demi turned 18 they gave her an apartment and a job, but you were still stuck at the foster home for another year.

"When I turn 18 will you let me stay with you?" You asked.

"Of course silly, you're my best friend" demi Said.

It stung when Demi called you her best friend, you so badly wanted to be more than that to her.

"One more year in that shity system" you mumbled.

You laid your head down on Demi's lap as you continued to watch the movie that was on tv. Demi ran her hand through your hair like she always did.

"You ever had sex before?" Demi asked out of the blue.

"Sex? No. Why?" You asked sitting up.

" I don't know, I've been wanting to just do it lately" demi said chewing on her bottom lip.

" when go find someone then" you said letting out an awkward laugh.

"You're the only person I trust Y/N and you know that" she said.

"Well.... maybe we can do it together" you suggested.

"Do you even know how to work that thing?" Demi said.
Demi already knew about your extra part, she's always been curious to see it but you never showed her.

"I've watched porn, I get the concept" you laughed.

"Ok then. Come on" Demi said.

Demi stood up taking off her clothes, your eyes widened when she took her bra off. She had small boobs but they were perfect.

"Come on get naked" demi giggled.

You stood up taking your clothes off. Seeing your bulge poked out demi walked over to you before getting on her knees. She slowly pulled your briefs down, letting your dick out.

"You're huge" Demi said.

You moaned when Demi wrapped her hands around yo dick.

"Fuck" you moaned.

Demi wrapped her lips around the tip of your dick, sucking lightly. Running your hand through her hair, you thrusted your hips a bit.

"Let's go to your room" you mumbled pulling demi up to her feet.

//////

"That was so good" demi Said as she laid on top of you.

"Yeah it was. w-what does this mean.... like with us" you asked.

"I don't know....do you even like me?" Demi asked.

"What!? Demi I fucking love you" you said turning to your side so that she was now laying on the side of you.

"Y-You Do? I... why didn't you tell me Y/N?" She asked.

"Because I didn't know if you'll feel the same way" you said looking down as you traced the patterns on the bed sheet.

Demi grabbed your hand locking fingers with you.

"I love you too babe. I just never acted on my feelings because I always feared that as soon as I fall for you someone would take you away from me" demi Said.

You heart fluttered when Demi said " I love you" and on top of that she called you babe so you were over the moon.

"I wouldn't have let that happen"  You said smiling at her.

"Umm. If you'll let me...... I'll really like to take you off this Friday" demi Said shyly.

"I'll love that" you said pecking her lips.