Jealous baby part 2

"You're so beautiful" you said making demi blush.

"Babe stoppp" demi Said covering her face.

"Can I take some pictures of you?" You asked her.

"That's how you got in my pants the first time. You wanted pictures of me in my dorm room" demi giggled.

You smiled remembering the first time you spoke to Demi.

"I'm so glad I came over and asked you. You're the best thing that ever happened to me...... I love you Demetria" you said.

"I love you too Y/N, so fucking much" she said back.

Pulling out your camera you snapped a bunch of pictures. The wind was blowing, the sun was shining down a bit giving her a sun kissed look. She just looked perfect, like an angel.

"Maybe you could use some of these for your head shot" you suggested.

"Gosh I always forget my own girlfriend is taking up photography. I can't wait to work with you in the future" Demi said.

While you were taking up photography Demi was taking up theatre arts and films. Your girlfriend knew how to act but her singing was out of this world, you knew for a fact she was going to make it big with her voice.

" I can't wait either"

///////

Homecoming was slowly approaching and So many proposals took place on campus and you were actually planning on doing one for Demi just to be over the top.

"We should go to the movies tonight" Ashely suggested.

"That'll be good, I'm down" demi Said said eating one of your grapes.

"Ok then it's settled, departure time is at 8:30 guys" Ashely said.

"you didn't even ask me and Taylor" you said.

Didn't need to. If Demi's going then of course you're going too, and Taylor is my date" Ashely said.

"I knew you two were fucking" demi said.

"We're not fucking devil. We're just talking" Taylor said.

Demi rolled her eyes when Taylor called her devil. You all was sitting in the cafeteria eating lunch together as usual.

"Another proposal for homecoming" demi Said as a crowd walked in.

"I love watching them" demi said smiling.

The crowd of people walked towards your table stopping right in front of y'all. Demi   Smile dropped seeing your name on the big poster. Reading the poster you tried to tell the girl that you had a girlfriend but the crowd was so loud she couldn't hear you.

"What do you say Y/N?" The girl holding the sign asked.

"I'll tell you what she say" demi said getting up.

"Oh no" Taylor said.

Demi got up taking the bullhorn out the girl's hand.

"SHE HAS A FUCKING GIRLFRIEND‼️ SHES FUCKING ME" demi shouted at the girl in through the bullhorn.

"So her answer is fuck no sweetie" demi said checking the no box.

.......

"You just sit there and let her do it. You know your girlfriend is crazy af and you do nothing to try and stop her" Taylor said.

"She just get jealous when people try to talk to me. And if I stop her then she's gonna think I'm cheating and I don't want her on my ass...... plus I find it hot" you said.

"Yeah let's see if you find it hot when they have her ass locked up" Taylor said.

" look she knows about her temper, she goes to anger management classes" you said.

"Well clearly that shit ain't working because you're dating Harley Quinn"

"I think they're good for each other" Ashley said.

"Because we are" demi said walking in the room.

" and if I'm crazy it's because she made me like this. Yes I'm mean but she added the crazy" demi Said.

"What!? Me? How?" You said laughing.

" I have to cuss out somebody everyday for flirting with you" demi Said.

" well I'm sorry for making you crazy then" you said pulling demi down on your lap.

You kissed her neck, wrapping your arms around her waist.