Youtubers part 3

" so Demi and I finally unpacked everything and I wanted to give you guys a tour of the house. I'm just coming back from the Chinese place down the street, had to grab some lunch for me and my baby" you said walking inside the house.

" ok this is our living room, it's so cute! On this wall we have a bunch of pictures of our family members. But this wall right here is me and Demi " you said showing the pictures on the wall of you and her.

"My favorite picture isn't on the wall. Demi said it's for our eyes only" You chuckled as she walked in the kitchen.

" I'm in love with our kitchen, we definitely can do a lot of things on this island" you said wiggling her eyebrows at the camera.

You put the food on the island before  heading upstairs.

" this is my game room slash Demi's office. She's not allowed to sit in my game chair" you said showing the room.

"And finally our room" you said opening the door.

When you opened the door Demi hit you with a bunch of eggs and then threw flour on you.

"First prank in our new house" Demi laughed.

you stood there feeling the eggs drip off you.

" I'm going to fucking kill you" you mumbled to your girlfriend.

"Y'all heard it first" Demi said to her camera she had set up in the room.

//////

" ok I'm getting Demi back of that little prank she pulled earlier. I went to the store and brought some viagra, it say you can take two daily but I put four in her drink. She woke up from her nap and she asked me to get her some water so let me go give it to her" you said going back upstairs.

" your water my love" you said giving it to her.

" thank you baby" Demi said sitting up drinking the water.

" I'm gonna go play my game ok" you said pecking Demi's lips before leaving out the room.

"Ok I'm just going to set my camera because when it kicks in she's gonna come to me, but I'll start back filming when she comes" you said putting your camera over by the tv.

You sat in your game chair playing your game, 20 minutes later Demi was calling your name. Jumping up quick you went to turn on the camera.

" ok she's been calling my name and I haven't came to her yet, I'm just waiting to see if she's going to come in here" you said before going back to your game.

"babeeeee" Demi whined as she came down the hall.

"Yes baby?" You replied back.

"You didn't hear me calling you?" She asked walking inside the room.

"No baby, I'm sorry..... what's up?" You asked not looking away from the game.

" I wanted your attention" Demi said walking over to you.

Demi ran her hand through your hair tugging on it a little.

" come sit on the couch with me" she said.

Moving over to sit on the couch Demi had you to sit between her legs.

"Little fuckers keep camping" you said playing your game.

Demi moved her hands up under your shirt rubbing your back. Slowly raking her nails softly down your back before moving her hands towards the front.

"You're So fucking hot" Demi said kissing your neck.

"Demi what are you doing" you chuckled.

" get off that game and let me show you" she said slipping her hand in your pants.

" woah. Babe" you laughed.

" what" Demi said looking at you.

" I'm playing the game" you said looking at your girlfriend.

" so fucking what" Demi said grabbing your shirt.

Demi pulled you towards her so she could kiss you. She ended up straddling you throwing your game controller on the floor.

" you're acting like a mad woman" you laughed as you held her wrists.

"I just want some of that British dick" Demi laughed.

" nooo" you said moving your head as she tried to kiss you.

" please baby... just the tip" Demi said.

Demi started rocking her hips against you. You moved her off you but she some how ended up with her legs around your neck.

"Y/N I need you so bad right now" Demi moaned.

"Come on! Bend me over something" Demi said.

" babe I gave you viagra" you chuckled.

" you what?" She asked.

" viagra... that's why you're so horny" you said.

" the camera is over there" you said point at the camera. 

Demi got up going over to the camera turning it off.

" I'm not playing no more games" Demi said as she started getting naked in front of you.

" fuck me now" Demi said walking over to you.