Vibez

you stood on the side of the stage watching your girlfriend dance sexually to body say. Your girl looked so sexy with the outfit she had. You wanted to run on stage pick her girl up and take her back to the dressing room and fuck Her senseless.

"YASSSSSSS BABY!!!!" You screamed.

Kelsey stood on the side of You recording Demi's performance from the side but soon pointed the camera toward You getting your reaction.

"Yo she look so fucking sexy" she said.

Singing her song, she turned to the side see her girlfriend.

"If my body had a say I'll come again" demi sang as her hand move down her body before motioning you to come with her finger.

You ran out on stage and the crowd grew loud. You grabbed on to Demi's waist when she started dancing on you. You grind up on Demi's ass a bit, bending her over You took out the stacks of 20's in you pocket before letting it rain all over your girlfriend.

Demi turned around giving you a sexual kiss before pushing you away and walking to the other side of the stage.you  squatted ͏Down as you watched her girl walk away before you went off stage.

"You're so hooked" Kelsey said.

"Can't help it, that's my baby" You said smiling.

The guy that cleaned the money off the stage brought it all back to You.

"Thanks man"

Once demi was done performing she walked off the stage walking right pass You without saying anything, only making eye contact when she turned the corner.

You followed demi and her team as they walked with her to her dressing room.

"Nooooooo I wanted to take it off" you said talking about Demi's outfit.

"Sorry to bust your bubble but Phil said no sex in the dressing room tonight" Kelsey said before leaving out the room.

"Come here baby, don't give me that look" demi said.

You was pulled into a kiss by you girlfriend, wanting to make it last longer.

"Cover that up" demi said pointing at You pants.

" it's not even showing"

///////

"You need to get a stripper pole in here" You said looking around Demi's room.

"For what?" Demi asked cleaning the makeup off her face.

"So you can dance for daddy" you said.

"Daddy? Who is that?" Demi chuckled.

"Me duhhhh" You said standing behind Demi.

"When did I start calling you that?" Demi said turning around facing her girlfriend.

"Now. Well I want you to, being called daddy is so satisfying and sexy" You said kissing Demi's neck.

"You want a lot of things baby" demi said wrapping her arms around your neck.

You picked demi up taking her over to the bed laying her down.

"You look so delicious under me" You mumbled.

"Then eat me then" demi said pushing You down.

//////

" you should be lucky to be with my daughter"Demi's dad said.

You rolled her eyes listening to your girlfriend's dad for about 5 mind now. Y'all somewhat didn't like each other  so every time they came together it's always a fuss with them.

"And you should be lucky that she claims you old man" You said.

"Why are you even here?" Eddie asked.

"Because your daughter invited me"

"Daddy" demi called walking into the living room.

"Yes" both Of y'all answered at the same time.

Eddie looked at You then back a demi.

"Oh yeah ya daughter a freak" You said laughing as you got up.

"She's only messing with you daddy" demi said hitting You.

You and Demi went up to Demi's old room, You laid right on top of Demi. Demi hand going straight to your ass.

"Your dad is annoying" You said.

"Both of you guys are annoying. We don't want to hear you two fuss every time we have a get together" demi Said.

"But he starts with meeeee babe" You whined.

"Y/N do not whine. You're not a child" demi Said.

"You're fucking mean lovato"

"Not mean just honest as fuck" demi said.