PART 30: CURE

HUNTER'S POV...

I was washing my hands when I sensed a great presence inside the resto. I knew somethings not right. They must have found me!

I scanned the restroom where I am standing and I noticed that the window is slightly opened. I dried my hands using my shirt and slowly went to turn the door knob and checked outside.

My gazed plastered to the man sitting exactly where I used to sit earlier. He looked like me. Yeah, there's no doubt of it, as if I'm looking through a mirror. But he was wearing different clothes unlike mine and he's hair was way longer but neatly tucked up. That's fucking Trevor, my doppleganger! Black Empire must have planned to used him as me while I'm in captive but hell I couldn't allow him to take my throne once more. Once is enough and they already gone to far to test my patience.

Instead of blurting out through the window sill, I hurried back to my table where Trevor is seating and enjoying the meal I ordered.

As I was approaching, he held back the meat he's digging in. Then I saw him smirked.

"I guess this food is yours but I have already begun eating them." he said.

No emotions on my face as I held the chair infront of him and sat.

"Why are you here?" I asked authoratively. He smirked again and drink a glass of water from the bottle.

"As you can see, I'm done eating. Thank you! Honestly, I'm looking for the cure. And my instimct brought me here. "

"You really believed in that thing?"

"Have I already gone insane because I wanted the cure for myself? And I'm pretty sure, you have it." kaswal parin niyang tugon after crossing his arms in his chest.

I touched the bridge of my nose because I'm annoyed. Its been years since I had encountered him and it really pissed me off.

At hanggang ngayon, naniniwala itong mayroong "cure" na siyang magpapawalang bisa sa cursed ng isang nilalang. Nais ni Trevor maging tao dahil sa isang taong nakabihag sa kanyang puso. Gusto niyang makasama ito hanggang sa kanyang pagtanda.

"I've been wandering my whole life searching for that thing. And maybe its time for me to let go of my past. I heard from Grey that one of the elders in the palace is holding the said vial. And I am very much oblige to be your pawn in exchange for that thing I want. " seryoso ang mukha nito.

I blinked twice. Tama ba narinig ko? He's begging and offering himself. But nah, tuso ang lalaking kaharap ko at alam kong nasasabi niya lang ang mga bagay na ito dahil sa desperasyong makuha ang pinanainiwalaan niyang lunas upang tuluyan na siyang makawala sa kanyang sumpa.

"I'm begging you, please help me find that cure. Gagawin ko ang lahat ibigay mo lang sa akin ang gamot." muling salita ni Trevor. I sighed. Ang kulit talaga ng tukmol na 'to..

"Tell me what Uncle Grey's plan?" pag-iba ko ng usapan. He seems alarmed upon hearing Grey's name. "Huwag kang magsinungaling kung ayaw mong hindi kana sikatan ng araw bukas." muli kong banta sabay pakita sa nakuha kong daylight ring niya.

Natakot siyang bigla pagkakita sa hawak kong singsing. Dahil hindi ako mangingiming itapon ito sa labas ng kainan kapag gumawa ito ng kabalbalan.

Ang daylight ring na suot ng mga daywalker vampires ang siyang nagsisilbing proteksyon nila sa araw. Kaya sila tinawag na daywalker dahil sa daylght ring na gawa ng mga witches. Kapag natanggal ito sa kanila at nasinagan sila ng araw ay maaari nila itong ikamatay, masusunog sila at magiging abo.

"Tick tock!" pang-aasar ko.

"Alright, alright." aniya na nababahala. "Gusto nilang linlangin ko mga kasamahan at tauhan mo lalo na yung anak ni Vladimir. They want the hybrid's blood. Grey promised that if I give them the hybrid, they'll give me the vial I'm looking for. And they have my beloved." may lungkot sa tinig pagkasambit sa huli niyang salita.

"So you believed them that they have the cure, yeah? And what about the hybrid's blood?"

"Y-you don't know?" nakakunot ang kanyang noong nakatingin sa akin. I just shrugged my shoulders. I need more information.

"I didn't believed at first but when I saw Grey drinking the blood of a hybrid, he was cured by his illness and the moment he drank the blood, he looks younger than it was before. But not that young though. Nawala yung mga malalaki niyang kulubot sa balat. And he needed more for him to regain his strength. "

"And?"

"He's man told me once that Arathea's blood is much stronger than any of our kind. Her blood is different. She is different. She's not just a hybrid. And they want her to be sacrificed when the blood moon re-appears." kwento pa ni Trevor.
" You know what that means,right? They will kill her to get the power she has. And, I'm not sure if its true that she --- might also be the cure that I'm looking for. " may pagkabalisa niyang sabi. Napansin kasi niyang nag-iba ang aura ni Hunter sa huli niyang tinuran.

Uminit ang pakiramdam ko sa aking nalaman. Hindi ko mapigilan ang muling paglitaw ng mga maliliit kong ugat sa kamay paakyat sa aking braso.

"My Lord, please calm yourself. I am not worthy of my life for betraying you but please help me to get my beloved from Grey. I know where they are."

Dahil sa narinig ko ay lalong nag-init ang aking ulo. Napakapit ako sa gilid ng mesa at halos bumaon ang aking mga kuko na ngayo'y unti-unti ng humahaba.

Takot ang ngayo'y nakikita kong reaksiyon ng lalaking kamukha ko. He should be dahil hindi ko alam ang pwede kong gawin sa kanya kung masagad niya ako.

"Please calm down, there are innocent people inside." muli kong narinig na pagpigil ni Trevor Mallum. I closed my eyes and saw Audrey. I breathe and fill my lungs with the air but I caught a different scent in the air. Mapanghi!
Aarghh! Werewolves.

=========================================
date: 10/28/2018 @ 9:01pm