CHAPTER 4: Cities of Moroi

The four cities of Moroi named after the four leaders of each city.  Santorini, Sardin, Amir , Talim and Mystic. These four leaders long time ago made a treaty in order for the others to lived  peacefully.

The city of Santorini from the east belongs to the vampire clan. Mystic  on the west were witches, seers and banshies. Amir on the north were pure humans who lived normally like the others. Sardin from the south belonged to the werewolves and other humans whom always lived together. Talim on the center where every supernatural being resides but unfortunately Black Empire tried to vanquish each and everyone of them during that time.

Prince Damian from Santorini were once a great leader of the vampire clan. But everything went chaos when his brother, Prince Grey,  became the leader of their clan after Prince Damian died from an unknown cause. They found his ash inside his room, scattered. No one could ever tell how the great leader died.

The media were paid accordingly and compelled to tell everyone that Prince Damian died from an incurable disease even vampires couldn't escape..

Prince Grey seated as the leader of all vampires. He trained his armies and begun to jeopardized everything inside the quiet and beautiful kingdom. His people went outside Santorini and kill humans and drink from their fresh bloods. They like to invite humans inside the castle to become their source of food. Humans can't fight these creature's ability.

Some vampires whom Prince Damian ruled tried to lived quietly outside Santorini.  Running from the reigning prince's.

Until one day, the son of the deceased prince meet the other leaders from each city. He asked their help in order to protect their clan and other humans who lived inside their city. He's name is Hunter Salvatore. The new clan leader of vampire world and Head of the Trinity Council.

Flashback....

"We'll help you to rebuild your fallen kingdom. My pack will be the one to attack Grey's army and kill them once and for all. But, in return, you must balance the prosperity and the need of each and every city. You will be hailed as the new leader of your clan."

"I agree with you." said a gray haired man who seat next to the Alpha. "I'm Markus, the leader of the human world. I am with you, as always. But you must not feed on human without their consent. I can give you supplies from the blood bank, just don't kill our kind."

"We'll let him gave up his title for eternity and claim what is rightfully yours, besides your Prince Damian's only heir to the throne." a lady wearing velvet red dress said, her name is Martha Williams, the head from the Witches Coven.

"This was the greateat news I've ever heard since my father's funeral. I'm looking forward for this agreement. You all be welcome to visit our land." Hunter finally said with a smile plastered on his lips. Each of them signed in a spell bound paper woth their blood stain on it. And sealed it away.

"For peace and freedom!" ani Dylan na siyang unang nagtaas ng kanyang goblet na may lamang red wine. Humalo roon ang kani-kanila ring mga dugo, patunay ng kanilang pagkakaisa.

"Before I forgot." pagkuway wika ng babae. " Find Merideth's daughter.  She'll be a great help to us in the future. She's one of a kind creature. Drathea's lineage. Get that box beside the lamp and give that ring to her."

"We can also help if you need us," Dylan said, the Alpha of the Royal Crescent Pack.

"You surely have, my friend. I'm looking forward to it." (Hunter)

Nagpaalam na sina Hunter at ang kanyang mga tauhan dala ang pag-asahang maibabalik ang dating kapayapaan sa bawat bayan na bumubuo ng Moroi.

Sinimulan nilang hanapin sa bayan ng Amir ang anak ni Merideth. Inalam nila mula sa mga dating pinagtratrabahuwan ng ginang ang mga detalye tungkol sa naging buhay nito hanggang sa matunton nila ang kanyang anak na babae, si Audrey Almeda.

Ilang buwan ang lumipas, tanging pagbabantay lamang mula sa malayo ang tanging nagagawa ng kanyang mga tauhan. Mula sa kanyang hindi kalakihang tinitirhan hanggang sa pagpasok nito sa kanyang paaralan at pagpunta at paguwi mula sa kanyang pinapasukang trabaho. Ang mga tauhan ni Dylan na nakatuka sa pagbabantay sa umaga ay malaki rin ang naitutulong nila.

Nakikihalubilo sila sa mga tao gaya ng mga ordinaryong mamamayan ng Amir. Ang isang pamilyang tinuka ni Dylan ay nagkunwaring bagong lipat sa abandonadong bahay na halos katabi lamang ng tinitirhan ng dalaga.

Ang kanang kamay ni Hunter na si Jake Moojin ay nagkakatawang ibon sa umaga upang mabantayan rin ang dalaga. May mga itinalaga rin sa paaralan ang binata upang umalalay sa anak ni Merideth.

Hanggang sa tuluyan na ngang dumating ang araw na nakipagkilala ang binata sa anak ni Merideth nang malamang hinahanap rin ng kampo ni Grey ang tungkol sa katauhan ng dalaga.

The Black Empire planned to get Audrey before her birthday. Someone told them that her blood is very much of help in order for them to become the montrous they could not possibly imagine. Drinking her blood is the only solution to get what they wanted.

Black Empire wanted to rule the whole world, turning humans and other creatures to become their slaves. And that's the reason why the leaders of each clan wanted to destroy Black Empire.

========================================

Hi everyone. I'm done editing for this 4 parts of the story...I'll make sure to edit everything for you to enjoy reading the whole story. Thanks for all the support...

Please vote for this chapter.