Lycantrope Bite

TYLER'S POINT OF VIEW...

Omega's of our pack are busy preparing food for our visitors. Alpha Dylan advised my father to accept the courtguards from Santorini Castle to fetch their 'Queen'.

Audrey on the other hand were enjoying the company of the Omega's. She really loves cooking.

"Audrey, pinapatawag ka ni Tyler." rinig kong sabi ng inutusan kong kasama namin para tawagin siya.

"Sige, Alice. Sunod na 'ko, maghugas lang ako ng kamay." 

Nakaupo ako sa may gilid ng pintuan at lihim siyang tinitingnan. No one could ever think that she posses a lycan's blood. Those creatures were long gone due to the Cold War happened centuries past. No traces of them to be found. Since then, vampires began to established their territories from different parts of the world and so are we. We've been living peacefully until one of the vampire royal prince retaliates and soon proclaimed another war within their clan. Elders began to divide from whom they would support and others turned their backs from the current king. Werewolves are neutral and so as the witches and other creatures living peacefully within human civilization.

"Anong meron?" untag sa akin ni Audrey na siyang nagbalik sa akin sa kasalukuyan. Tumikhim muna ako dahil sa bara sa aking lalamunan.

"Dumating na mga sundo mo galing Santorini," I said while looking at her. Nkita ko ang pagliwanag ng kanyang mukha pero sandali lamang iyon at muling bumalik sa dati niyang ekspresyon.

"Ganoon ba? Sige, tara at harapin na natin sila." hindi ko alam kung tama ang nahimigan kong lungkot sa kanyang tinig pero pinagsawalang bahala ko na lamang. Nagtungo kami sa pack house na may bitbit ng ilang pagkain.

Sa likod ng bahay kami dumaan para hindi agad maagaw ng pansin ng mga naguusap sa may living room. Nilatag namin ang aming dalang pagkain sa mesa. I was going to open the door's kitchen when she hold my hand preventing me from going out. She pressed her finger on her lips motioning me to shut up and listen to those at the living room.

"And may I talk to the Prince before you can take Audrey away from this pack?" I heard my father.

" We apologize but the Prince is still missing the moment Audrey went away from the castle. The last time we saw him was when he visited the elder's daughter Samantha. And we never saw them eversince. We tried every possible way to trace their them but unfortunately someone might uaing some kind of unknown force to conceal his whereabouts." sabi naman nung isang lalaki, isa ito sa mga naatasang sumundo kay Audrey.

"Maybe that explains everything why Audrey always in pain." my father said. My blood starting to boil again thinking how I witnessed the agony she felt everytime pain strucked her.

We heard that same man's voice asking my father why Audrey had to suffer such pain. And so my father told them about the bond between our kind. And the effect it brought for someone if the other misbehave.

I saw Audrey's expression on her beautiful face. It stung on my heart to see how hurt she was to hear the truth. Her nails dugged onto the table. She heard my father's confession, alright. And I trully understand how hard she felt to endured all the pain. I went to her side as soon as seeing her eyes turned amber.

"Control your emotions." paulit-ulit kong bulong sa kanya habang yakap ko siya mula sa kanyang likuran. Pilit niyang nilalabanan ang pagkakahawak ko sa kanya but I'm strong enough to hold her. "Please, calm yourself. Think of how you enjoy running through the woods with the pack." bulong ko ulit sa kanyang tainga, at kung ano-anong mga iniimbento kong salita para lang pakalmahin siya hanggang sa maramdaman ko ang pagluwag ng kanyang pagkakahawak sa aking braso. Ramdam ko rin ang hapdi na gawa ng kanyang matalim na kuko kanina habang pinipigilan ko siya. Ramdam kong unti-unti narin siyang kumakalma dahil mas lalong lumuwag ang kanyang pagkakahawak sa aking braso. Then unexpectedly, she turned herself infront of me. Saka niya ako niyakap, ibinaon ang kanyang mukha sa aking balikat paharap sa aking leeg, tumatama ang kanyang hininga sa leeg ko. I felt shivers running down my spine. She's inhaling my scent, dammit! "You're scent is intoxicating, Tyler." she seductively said then I felt her tongue gliding on my neck. I was stunned knowing she's not on her right mind. Her inner self controlling her. I tried to connect with her but she just ignored and shut me up.