CHAPTER 7: Witches Coven

Page 9: Witches Coven

Martha and her coven welcomed them wholeheartedly. Hunter was holding the girl in his arms still unconcious.

"Let's get inside," Martha initiated. They went inside the big house where mostly residents are witches.

"Put her into bed and let the doctor take a look at her." Martha said once more as Hunter glided the girl to the bed. The room is quite big and had a nice touch of lavander and white color as it matches the drapes and curtains to the pillow and sheets in the bed.

They went outside the room and proceeded at the living room as soon as the lady doctor arrived and came in to check the girl.

"Just like what we have expected. Grey's men tried to abduct her." ani Hunter na sumalampak sa pagkakaupo sa mahabang sofa.

"She will be safe here since no one dares to get inside the barrier. " may ngiti sa labing tugon ni Matrtha. Martha may looked like young in her age of late 30's but she was a hundred years old witch. Witches has the ability to maintain their youth when they reached their maturity age so as vampires and werewolves. They are immortals afterall.

"I would like to request your presence tomorrow night. She will be celebrating her eighteenth birthday and I want you all to be there despite what happened earlier. She needs us more than anything." Martha knew how the young girl lived. And she never had a nice birthday celebration because Merideth tried not to get attention. Just the two of them celebtrated the girls birthday with food that was just enough for both. And tomorrow night would be special since she will be bound to her witch power once and for all. Every girl who turns eighteen will receive a gift from their ancestors. The coven will call upon the ancestors power to give them such credits. But Audrey was different. She had no idea about witchcraft. And she hadn't much time to learn before the full moon sets to its highest point at night.

"Madam, the lady is awake." one of the maid catches thwir attention. Everyone gazed at her. "I'm sorry to disturb you all." hingi niya ng paumanhin. Tumayo si Martha, kasunod si Hunter at ang lalaking tumulong sa kanila. They went upstairs. Knock from the door caught Audrey's attention. "Come in," she said in a low tone voice. Her head is still aching.

"Thank God, you're awake." I heard a voice of a woman but before I could turned my head, she was already cuddling me. Who is she? I asked myself and as if on cue, she releases me from her arms and looked teary eyed on me. " My dear, you'd grown upnso beautiful." kanina pa ito salita ng salita, di ko naman kilala. Nakatuon lang ang tingin ko sa babaeng yumakap sa akin. "I'm Martha Evanns, the head mistress of this coven. I am a friend of your mom." pakilala niya. Now I know. Kaya pala galak na galak siyang makita ako pero bakit ngayon ko lang siya nakita?

"You were not informed by your mother about her world that's why you haven't had any idea who she is." I heard Hunter's voice from behind. Lumipat ang tingin ko sa kanya saka ko siya nginitian ng tipid nang mahagip ko ng tingin amg isa pang lalaking nakatayo sa may hamba ng pinto na nakahalukipkip ang braso. He's starring at me intently. He had a nice chiseled face like Hunter but this one is different. He looks so alive. He has an ocean colored eyes and a blonde hair. I heard Hunter cleared his throat so I gazed up to him. "Thanks for saving me, again." I said to him. "Thanks to Dylan's help. He was also there when an army of rouge vampires attacked us in the middle of the road." sabay tingin sa lalaking blonde ang buhok. I just mouthed him "thanks" and he replied to me "no worries" then he smiled at me and saw his dimples on his cheek.

"Are you feeling better?" ani Martha na may pag-aalala sa mukha. I nodded in response. "Can you stand?" muli niyang tanong, still I nod saka niya ako tinulungang makatayo pero biglang nabigo ako dahil nakaramdam ulit ako bg pagkahili kaya't biglang nabuwal ako sa pagkakatayo but because of Hunter's inhuman speed, he was able to catch me from falling of the ground. "Stubborn witch," he whispered in my ear. I felt his touch so cold like an ice but the way he whispers making me shiver down to my spine. I tapped his arms around my waist to let it go but he just hold me tighter. "Hold still 'lil witch. You can't barely stand. Might as well you need my help," I saw his lips twitch a little and giving me soft grin. Grabe huh, kung di lang ito pogi malamang kanina ko pa natadyakan. Nananantsing ang damuho!