Zoey ~9

Nice Horns

Ugh it's the weekend now and I have nothing to do. I can't annoy Jamie because I never got his number or his address so I can't pop over and become best friends with his parents so we can tell jokes about him together. I came up with doing that a while ago but then realized I don't really know anything about him.

Plus he said he saw something purple on my neck so I'm desperately hoping he won't bring that up next time I see him.

I've also been thinking about that girl Lilly that I met at lunch. She was very beautiful I feel like she would be someone that Jamie would like... I guess.

Man I'm so bored... I could go for a run...? Yeah I'll do that, so I got off my bed and and looked for my shorts and a sports bra with a shirt on top cause I still have some bruises on my back I have some on my legs but their old and everyone has some type of scar on them from something... Right?

Mr. Oxford had gone out to do something so I decided it would also be a good time to get some more money from under the floor boards. I quickly went into his room and snatched the floor up to see piles of money I then grabbed two stacks there were more than 50 stacks in there so I thought it to be okay. Quickly and neatly placing the floor just like I found it I grabbed my keys and phone before running out the house and down the street towards the bank near my new school.

I walked in and and felt cold, I wonder why they keep it this cold in here. I go into the bathroom first and into a stall to count out the money. I have grabbed about three thousand in total I guess he doubled the amount of money per stack well as long as the money is in the account that I put under a fake name I put the money in folds in my pocket before walking out the bathroom and walking towards one of the bank tellers.

"Hello welcome to Forbidden Bank how can I help you today," a lady with a sweet voice asks.

"Hello," I greeted with just as much kindness. "I wanted to put some money I've earned over the past month from work into my account."

"Of course name?" she asks.

"Faith Collins," I say and she types it into the programming that finds all the people who have an account with them.

"Yes Ms. Collins welcome and how much would you like to put in?"

"Two thousand," she nods and continues typing.

"Is that I cash or check?" she asks without looking up at me.

"Cash," I say then take out my money leaving the other thousand for school and food purposes.

"Okay may I have it?" I nod and hand it over to her, she starts counting it and when she sees it the correct amount she smiled and put it into something behind the counter. "Is that all for you today ma'am?" I nod and give her a smile and telling her to have a good day before walking out and stretching a little before starting to run down random streets.

It was almost mid day by the time I decided to stop at Taco Bell to get something to eat. As soon as I walked in it felt nice this is my favorite food place.

I walked to the front counter where a girl who looked kinda bored had perked up as soon as she saw me come over. "Hello welcome to Taco Bell! What can I get you," she says.

"Hello can I get a 5 dollar box, the one with the burrito and can I have one of your one dollar nachos with a sprite," knowing exactly what I want as always.

"Okay that will be $6.34," she says and I hand her a 20 which is the lowest bill I had in my pocket. "Here is your receipt and you are number 37," there were a few people in here along with me.