Jamie~20

Don't Worry

"So where we sleeping at?" Jason asks out of breath after our pillow war.

"Right up stairs, I built it a little after you guys came over last time," I walked them upstairs to their seperate rooms. Their rooms are almost like an illusion but it's actually there. When you look at the outside of the house you wouldn't think there where actually five bedrooms upstairs.

They each went into their different rooms looking around at their different decorations and styles. Lily's room has a white theme with flowing curtains and fairy lights around the room and plants like succulents. Kade's room has a pale grey with gold accents like gold clocks or lamps and the lining on the walls. While Jason's room was a dark but pale red, he like records and retro stuff.

"You guys like your rooms?" I ask.

"Jamie I think I'll just live here for ever," Jason says.

"You should be and interior decorator," Lily says still in awe.

"Nice," Kade nods his head in approval.

"Good cause I wasn't changing it even if you hated it," it was a lot of work to make those rooms used a lot of power for those. And yes we do have limits to our power mine is way over the normal limit so now I actually understand why that is.

"Well it's getting late so I'll make dinner then we'll go to bed cause I'm to exhausted to do anything after that," I sigh and go back down stairs.

After I finished dinner everyone sat at the table to eat and so we went on to talk a little about our Lucifer problem.

"I think the best time to actually figure this out might be after I go to school tomorrow you'll have my full attention this weekend," I sat while eating getting headache just thinking of all the work that waiting for us.

"Um Jamie, I don't think you should go back to school after this weekend," Lily says.

I stop eating. "Um why do you say that?" I ask confused.

"Well Jamie we should get this over with as soon as possible and you could get the people in your school involved, we just don't know what Lucifer is planning," Lily answers.

"Yeah you wouldn't want Zoey involved in this type of stuff right, it could be dangerous man," the first serious thing Jason has said in a while.

"Well I still have classes so...what you think I should do about that?" I look around asking.

"I can go to your school and pick up your class work," mom suggests.

"Well what should I tell the teachers and people at school?" I say and continue eating.

"Vacation," Kade says.

"Then why is my mother still picking classwork up from school?" Which would be a question asked if I gave people that answer.

"Your sick?" Jason inputs.

"And if this drags on for a month how would I be out sick that long?" Because I'm sure I'll look like I have a terminal illness if I do.

"What if you were in accident that left you unable to walk on both legs," Jason for some reason sounds excited about that idea.

"Well my school would need some type of doctors note to confirm that but I think I can just make one up for my mom to give to the school..." I thought out loud.

"Okay then that's what we're going with," and that part of the discussion was over with.

"But what about a Zoey?" Kade points out.