Jamie~12

Walk on Your Own

Zoey had just left with my mom to drop her off and I had slowly got up, but not cause it hurt but because I was going to sneak away before my friends came back. They left quickly so Zoey would to.

I can feel who steps into the forest and for my friends it feels like three warm feelings in my chest but Zoey I could hardly feel her which is weird cause I should have felt more. I had felt my friends auras and Lilly's wasn't warm anymore so I knew she was probably upset that I got hurt so I think I should get out of here.

But I wasn't fast enough to create a portal to somewhere Lilly hasn't already heard about. Slamming the door open Lilly looks at me like she is a mother who has seen her child do something really bad. She walked up to me and taped her foot. She then pushed me back on to the couch so she could tower over me being that I'm about 6'3 and she is 5'8 tall but not as tall as me.

"What the hell did you think you were doing with that human girl here? Why were you two together, I still don't understand what happened and why the hell you would be in the woods with this girl in a place that none of us know about." She fires of questions with her arms crossed over her chest.

"I see that you are a tad upset about the situation," she narrows her eyes towards me. "Or a lot upset but as you can see I'm all good, okay nothing to worry about, I guess I should have been more careful but you know me I like to show off sometimes when I can." I smile at her but she doesn't seem as pleased with my explaining then the guys were.

Lilly make a hmph sound and leaves the guys standing in front of me.

"So how are you able to walk on your own again?" Jason asks flopping down on to the couch ignoring what happened with Lilly.

"I don't even know myself it's weird, all I know is that I got hurt Zoey helped me and then she was crying and her tears fell on me and it was amazing cause when they did I felt better, like her tears were healing me. So if my ankle felt broken it sure wasn't when they had moved me."

"Do you think she knows she can do that or did you do it to yourself without realizing it," Kade raises an eyebrow at me while he leans against the wall.

"I wasn't able to heal myself when I can't concentrate so even if I wanted to I couldn't," I scoff.

"So it was the girl, what do you think she is?" Jason looks excited like he is about to make a new discovery.

"Sorry but she is full human but I guess who ever her parents are we're probably magical but she didn't completely get what ever power they possessed." I shrug.

"I guess that might explain it unless she knew exactly what she was doing by crying she knew she could help you," Jason snaps his fingers like he solved the mystery.

"I kinda doubt it but whatever she is I would like to find out but I don't know how," I look off to the side to think.

"Well when you find out tell us cause I would love to know but we got to leave now before the storm in Heaven starts." I raise an eyebrow.

"It doesn't storm or rain in Heaven," I chuckle.

"I know but Lilly can make it happen if she gets too upset," Jason smile before jumping up off the couch.

"Okay see you later guys," I say before they close the door behind them.

I sigh then stand up I take off my bandage that was wrapped around my torso. Before stretching and walking upstairs to take a shower and clean off my wings which might take a while.

I had just got out the shower and was sitting on my bed with my wings spread out. I use magic and have the cleaning tools clean me being that I can't really reach the back of my wings. I was just about finished when my mom just walked into my room.