Jamie~10

Making a Big Leap

How?

How was she able to she their horns so clearly even for me they were not that easy to see but my eyes can detect their outline. She has something about her that could get us both in trouble. She could have some type of hidden ability that I wouldn't know about being that she is human. Usually until a witch or someone who powers compares unlocks her hidden form she is human. I could but maybe she might be her best as human. And being she has no idea of the supernatural world then I wouldn't really worry about it right now.

But then I decided that it would be nice to go somewhere to think I didn't want to just leave her after that.

With her being able to see the horns on those guys I hope she couldn't see through my force field that I put up which makes her think the guys are walking off but really I was banishing then back to hell. They didn't do anything wrong except be where they shouldn't be so I made them go back to where they came.

"Where are we," she asks as I turn the car to go down a path I keep covered in my mind but revealed before she could the the trees parting like the Red Sea.

"Just somewhere I come quiet often," I shrug then park the car in a clearing made for my car. I get out the car then walk around the front of the car to open her door. She smiles at me then jumps down allowing for her legs to stretch out as soon as she lands on the ground.

"Follow me," I say then start walking through the trees and the moist ground from the water source but not to wet for us to slip.

We remain silent and I glance at her every now and then to make sure she's keeping up with my long strides. "Is that a water fall I hear?" She says stoping for a second to listen.

I shrug. "I don't know do you," her smile gets wider.

"Hurry slow poke and show me to the water," I chuckle as she latches on my arm and shakes me but then continue on until we reach a river which is actually the top of the water fall. So we move forward until we could actually see it.

Zoe's face lit up as though this was her first time ever seeing a waterfall and it kinda made me feel better about showing her my secret place. We are close to my home so I do see a few faires hidden in the trees being nosie as always.

"Wow Jamie thank you for sharing this with me it's beautiful, how come no one else knows about it?" She asks looking to me.

"Cause it's my secret place that no one is smart enough to find," and because you have to be with me or I have to know you for you to be able to enter on this land...I just don't like sharing okay?

"Well it's amazing that you alone get to experience this anytime you want to," she smiles.

As she looks at me I notice how her lips are are so soft looking how big and beautiful her brown eyes are how her teeth are set in straight as though she may have had braces, while her smile looks brighter than the sun which is covered in thick clouds right now. "Want to jump in with me?" I found myself saying.

"What? But I don't even have a swimsuit or towels or.." I cut her off when I run off back towards the car leaving her confused.

I don't actually go all the way to the car I had made two towels and swimsuits appear. Her swimsuit will adjust to her size once she puts it in her hand. I changed into mine really quickly then ran back and handed it to her.

"Wait where did you get this, did you have this in your car?" She asks as I come up with a quick lie.

"That's my mom's that we kept in the car for such emergencies and you looked about her size so... yeah try it on." I say.