♥ It Turns Out Golden - Our Second The Wanted Fanfic ♥ Completed!

PART 1 

*Ashley’s POV* 

It was a lovely day outside, perfect for unpacking my new house! I was beginning to unload boxes from the van, when I noticed a girl sitting on the wall outside next doors house.

“Hey, I’m Ashley, I’m moving in next door,” I smiled, walking over to her, “are you okay?” I asked.

“Hi, I’m Samantha,” she smiled back, “yeah, I just locked myself out of my friend’s house,” she laughed.

“Why don’t you grab a box, and come into mine while you wait, I’m sure I can find the kettle in one of these boxes” I laughed, helping her up.

“That would be great thank you” she smiled.

“Sorry the place is such a mess,” I laughed, dumping a box in the kitchen.

“It’s fine, it’s going to take you ages to get this all unpacked,” Samantha laughed, helping me look for the kettle.

“I’ll get it all done eventually” I laughed,

“Are you just moving in by yourself?” She asked

“Yeah, moved away from home,” I laughed, filling the kettle up and plugging it in.

“What about you, where do you live?” I asked.

“Well….” She paused

“At the minute, I’m living with my friends until I find a place,” she laughed, “which is why I managed to lock myself out,” she added.

“So these friends…any of them good looking?” I smiled placing the tea down on the table infront of us.

“All of them actually,” she admitted.

“In that case, make sure you introduce me sometime,” I giggled.

“Don’t worry I will” she smiled.

We had a good chat, and finished our tea. Samantha was really nice, I could see us be great friends! We had began moving more boxes, when a van pulled up next door, so I’m assuming it was her friends.

5 young lads all got out the van, I’m not going to lie there were all pretty fit.

“Okay, you’re right, they are all hot,” I giggled, grabbing a box.

“I told you so,” she smiled.

“Hey Sam!” One of the younger boys shouted, running over to us.

“What did you do this time?” He chuckled.

“I locked myself out,” Samantha replied, “by the way, Nathan Ashley, Ashley Nathan,” she smiled, introducing us.

“Its nice to meet you” I smiled, he nodded his head, “hi” he smiled.

“How was your day Nath?” She asked looking up at him smiling

“Same old, same old, you know the script” he chuckled.

“I can get the rest of these, if you wanna head back with your friends,” I said, looking back at the 4 other guys watching us.

“Are you sure?” She smiled.

“Yeah, positive,” I laughed, putting the box down and ruffling my hair.

“Well it was nice to meet you, we’ll need to catch up again soon” she smiled turning to walk away.

“See you later then” I replied resorting back to moving the boxes inside.