Last Chapter - Part 29

LAST CHAPTER!!

PART 29!

*2 Months Later*

*Tom’s POV* 

I woke up to Ashley sitting at the side of the bed, her head in her hands, looking at the floor.

“Is something wrong princess?” I asked, sitting up.

“I just feel really weird” she mumbled,

“My tummy hurts, and I feel like I’m going to puke,” she said.

I crawled over and sat behind her, letting her relax and lean back against my chest.

“What do you think…” I began, but stopped. “Ash…” I said, as realisation hit me.

She knew exactly what I was thinking, and simply nodded, “could be” she mumbled.

“I’ll go take the test,” she smiled, getting up and going into the bathroom.

“Ill be right here” I called after her “good luck” I added smiling.

I couldn’t believe this. Two months of trying may finally have paid of. She appeared moments later.

“It might not be” she said wearily handing me the test. “You look” she smiled.

I took a deep breath, and looked down at the test in my hands.I shook it frantically; double checking. I couldn’t believe it!

“Its positive!” I shouted.

“It is? Oh my god!” She gasped. “Is it really positive?” She asked.

“It is!” I smiled

“I’m pregnant,” she beamed, “oh my god, I’m pregnant!”

I pulled her down into a massive hug.

“You’re going to be a daddy Tom,” she smiled, “our own little baby,”

“It will be perfect!” I grinned down at her.

“You’re happy, right?” She asked, looking up at me.

“I’m ecstatic!” I chuckled, leaning down and kissing her, filling it with passion.

She kissed me back, more passionately than ever before. A kiss filled with pure love.

It was paradise!

My girlfriend, was pregnant with my baby. My life was perfect.

*Ashley’s POV*

*5 years later* 

“Uncle Nathan, leave Josh alone!” my daughter, Keira, shouted, chasing Nathan around the garden.

“No chance” he chuckled and turned, beginning to chase Keira.

“Nathan, stop bullying the kids!” I said, hitting the back of his head jokingly.

“I’m not… we’re having fun aren’t we?” He chuckled, picking up Keira and spinning her around in the air.

“Baby, where are you?” Tom called from the kitchen.

“Out in the garden,” I called back. He came out and chuckled when he saw the kids running about mad.

“I think Nathan’s trying to kidnap our daughter,” I laughed, as we watched Nathan.

“No chance… she’s ours” he smiled, pulling me down onto the grass with him.

“Get a room you two!” Samantha giggled, pulling Josh up into her arms.