Part 16

PART 16 

*Ashley’s POV* 

Samantha was back. I decided to go and see her. I’d accepted what had happened, and I was starting to move on. I’d missed her.

I went in and everyone was lounging about in the living room.

“Hiyaaa” I smiled over at everyone. Samantha went a bit tense, so I went over and pulled her into a hug.

“Ashley, I’m so sorry for everything, I really am” she sobbed into my shoulder almost immediately.

“It’s all in the past now Sam, I’m getting over it,” I said.

It was true, Tom and I had both decided to try and work through all this mess. We were giving it another go.

“I’m sorry,” she mumbled again.

“Sam, me and Tom are friends again, I hope we can be too?” I said.

“I’d love to be Ashley, I missed you” she smiled.

“Let’s just try and forget this happened, yeah?” I said, “everyone is friends again.”

“That would be great!” She smiled.

I smiled, and hugged her again.

“Thank you Ashley” she grinned, pulling me down next to her.

“So, anything interest happening today then?” I asked.

“There’s a National Park not far from here, I’ve always wanted to go and hire out some boats. Fancy doing that?” Jay suggested.

“Sounds good to me,” Nathan smiled.

“Me too Bird,” I smiled back, “chances are I’ll fall out and drown though,” I giggled to him.

“No way Ash, we wouldn’t let that happpen” Jay assured, just as Tom came and wrapped his arms securely around my waist.

“Yeah, well you’ve seen how clumsy I am, I’m almost as bad as you Jay,” I laughed, nudging him.

“Right, let’s go then” he smiled, pushing everyone out towards the door.

“I need swimming stuff first, 2 seconds!” I said, running next door and grabbing my stuff.

It wasn’t long before we all pilled into the van, and began chatting.

“So guys, what’s the script between you two then?” Siva asked me and Tom.

“There is no script, we’re friends,” I said.

“Just friends?” He questioned.

“Just friends,” I repeated.

“And what about you two?” He asked Nathan and Samantha

“We’re also just friends,” Nathan answered, as I looked out the window.

Things suddenly got a little awkward, they always did when this subject came up between the 4 of us.

“Okay, just so long as we all know” Siva chuckled.

We pulled up at the park, and piled inside.

“We can get two canoe’s so who’s going with who?, it will need to be a 3 and a 

4” Jay asked,

“I don’t mind,” I said, getting changed quickly.

“Well you 4 together and then, me Max and Siva” Jay instructed.