Part 25

PART 25

*Nathan’s POV*

*1 Week Later*

Ashley had been discharged from hospital, she wasn’t coping too well, so Samantha had been spending a lot of time with her, trying to cheer her up.

Samtantha came into the room, smiling at me.

“She’s going to go out a walk with Tom,” she smiled happily.

“Do you want to go and see the house today then?” I offered.

“Of course” she smiled,

We got into a taxi, and headed to our new house. We had picked one, and all we had to do now was decorate and move in.

It wasn’t overly big, but it was big enough. It was only a 5 minute drive away from the boys and Ashley, so they didn’t have far to travel.

“This place is amazing, I love it,” Samantha smiled happily.

“So do I!” I grinned back happily,

“Sam, can I talk to you about something?” I smiled.

“Yip!” She replied jumping down on the sofa with me. The sofa was the only piece of furniture we had brought to the house yet.

“Well, I actually have something to ask you,” I grinned.

“go for it sykes” she smiled, taking my hand in hers.

I was so nervous, but I had been planning on doing this for weeks.

I smiled, and let go of her hands, getting down on one knee in front of her.

“Nath…” She whispered shocked.

“Ssshhhhh” I chuckled softly, getting a box out from my pocket.

“Samantha, you are amazing. You are my one and only, I love you more than anything else in this world. Seeing you in hospital after the crash, made me even more determined to never lose you again. The only person I’ll ever love as much as you, is our children. Sam, will you marry me?” I asked.

She looked down at me a tear in her eye.

“Of course I will Nathan!” She said excitedly, jumping down off the sofa, onto me.

“I love you Sykes!” She squealed, hugging me.

“I love you too,” I chuckled.

“Did I mention you look extremely fuckable?” She winked.

“Sam!” I chuckled, looking up at her, she was being serious. 

“Do I now?” I winked back, grinning.

“You always do,” she said, ripping off my shirt.

I lifted her up off the floor, placing her down on the sofa.

“Sofa… That’s a first,” she winked.

“It sure is baby” I grinned back, pulling off my jeans,

She giggled and pulled off her shirt.I tugged off her skirt quickly, before joining her on the sofa, leaning down above her.

“The future Mrs Nathan Sykes,” I grinned, crashing my lips against hers.

That name had a ring to it, it sounded perfect. She smiled into the kiss, deepening it immediately.

She groaned against my lips, and slipped off my boxers, before wrapping her legs aroung my waist.