Part 28

PART 28

*Nathan’s POV* 

We were stood chatting, when Glad You Came started playing. We darted over to the dance floor. Siva picked up Sophie and placed her on his shoulders as we all began jumping up and down. When it came to my verse, I sang along with the music, taking Samantha’s hands in mine and singing to her. It was great, the whole of the dance floor came alive. I think the dj just have sensed our enthusiam and the next track he played was from our new album, called “the weekend”.

“That’s my song Nath” Samantha grinned.

“Are these lyrics what I think they’re about?” Ashley giggled.

“They sure are princess” Tom smiled, pulling her close and kissing her. 

The line that I had written for Sam, was just about to come up and she knew it, just as much as I did. 

I pulled her close, wrapping my arms tight around her, waiting for the line to come up, so I could sing it to her.

“Let’s get down and fuck some more,” I sang, my warm breath hitting her lips.

“Yes please!” She winked back, bringing her lips up to meet mine.

“Don’t make a promise, if you don’t plan to follow it through,” I smiled.

“Believe me, I will” she winked

“Just say when,” I winked back.

“Will do” she replied smirking, “another drink?” She smiled, teasingly.

“If we must,” I chuckled, as we walked to the bar.

“I’m sure you can wait just a little while longer surely nath?” She teased.

“Not really, you have that affect on me,” I laughed.

“Oh really?” She giggled putting her arm around me waist, as we stood at the bar. 

I felt a slight tug on my jeans.

“Uncle Nathan” Sophie mumbled quietly.

“What’s wrong sweetie?” I asked, lifting her up into my arms.

Her eyes were wide, as she smiled up at me shyly.

“Your girlfriend is really really pretty,” she giggled shyly.

I glanced around at Samantha, and caught her smiling at Sophie’s comment. 

“Your even prettier, beautiful” I whispered into Sophie’s ear, quietly.

Sophie giggled up at me cutely.

“Hey, I heard that you!” Samantha laughed, hitting my shoulder playfully. “It’s true though,” she smiled.

“Uncle nathan…” She started again.

“What’s up Soph” I smiled back.

“There’s a boy here, and he’s really pretty,” she giggled.

“Awwww” Samantha grinned, moving over so she could join into our conversation. 

“Well why don’t you show us him then soph” I smiled.

“That’s him over there,” she smiled, pointing to a little boy that Ashley was now dancing with.

“Would you like us all to go over, and we can all dance together?” Samantha asked, smiling at how innocent and cute Sophie was being.

“Yes please!” She grinned, “I can’t talk to him, in case he doesn’t like me,” she laughed as I picked her up.

“Come on you little cutie” I smiled, as we walked over to the dancefloor.