Part 17

PART 17

*Samantha’s POV* 

*Wednesday* 

“Nath, I think you should tell Tom the truth about you and Ashley before their date,” I told him.

“Yeah, he deserves to know,” he replied wearily.

*Nathan’s POV* 

I went across to Tom’s room, and knocked on it quietly.

“Come in” he replied, as I opened the door and stepped inside.

“Tom, can I talk to you about something?” I asked nervously, sitting down on his bed.

“Sure man, go for it” he said.

“Well, you know the morning we found you and Samantha, and Ashley ran off?” I started. He nodded, looking at me closely. “Well, I went and found her, she was devestated,” I said. “I’m sorry I never told you earlier mate, but I kissed her” I said.

“Just kissed her? Once?” He asked calmly.

I had to be 100% truthful with him, it was only fair.

“No…” I mumbled.

“What happened then? The full thing?” He asked.

“We kissed… a lot…” I paused “a few times we wanted to take it further, but we just couldn’t go through with it, it wasn’t fair on you and Samantha” I said.

“So… You just sat and made out?” He said casually.

Why wasn’t he going crazy? I had prepared myself for him punching me and instead he was being so calm about it all.

“Well… Depends what you take as “just making out”” I mumbled.

*Flashback* 

It was about 9 days after Samantha had left, and I was over at Ashley’s again.

“Ashley, where are you?” I asked, getting up from the couch.

“In the kitchen,” she called through.

I walked in wrapping my arms around her waist, pulling her around and kissing her.

“Someone’s bored,” she giggled against my lips.

“Very” I mumbled. She laughed and kissed me back, tugging my hair gently. I kissed down her neck hungrily. She giggled and pulled at the hem of my top, pulling it off. She ran her fingers over my body. I chuckled and yanked her top off as well.

“It’s funny how we always end up taking clothes off,” I smiled, returning my lips to hers.

She giggled, as my cold fingers ran down her sides.

“Well, you have a great body, you might as well show it off,” she laughed.

“I could say the same about you too” I smiled.

“Well, that’s cleary a lie,” she laughed, biting my lip softly.

I kissed her passionately, pinning her up against the fridge.

“Okay, I’ll shut up,” she smirked, kissing me back deeply.

*Present Day* 

“I’m so sorry mate,” I said again.

“Well how far did you two go then?” Tom asked.

“We never slept together Tom, I swear!” I said quickly. He looked at me, and simply nodded.

“Aren’t you mad?” I asked.

“No,” he chuckled, shaking his head.

“Its the least me and Sam, deserve mate…” He replied.

“She already told me Nath,” Tom chuckled.

I sighed in relief. “She’s told you?” I asked.

“Yeah,” he smiled, “she told me a few days ago, and told me if it changed my mind about tonight, she totally understands,” he added.

“Your still going though right?” I asked, 

“It was all my fault mate, I don’t blame Ashley for any of this. Nath, there is nothing that could stop me going,” he said, “I NEED my girl back.”

“Well enjoy!” I smiled walking back out the room.

“How did it go?” Samantha asked.

“She had already told him, so he wasn’t mad!” I smiled in relief.

“That’s good Nath” she smiled, pulling me into a hug.

She suddenly pulled away and ran to the bathroom.

“Are you okay babe?” I asked from outside the bathroom door.

“Yeah…” was her mumbled response.

“ugh, I think it’s a stomach bug,” she sighed, walking back into the room.

“Come on you, we’ll go for a nap and see if you feel any better,” I said, pulling her down into the bed. She buried her head into my chest, closing her eyes, as I ran my fingers through her hair softly.

“Goodnight baby,” I soothed.