Part 8

PART 8

*Samantha’s POV* 

As soon as we had got into the van, Nathan’s lips never left mine. He was so romantic at times. I pulled away after a while as we sat in eachothers company, contented.

“We need to go in the sea!” Nathan smiled.

“Yeah sounds good” Ashley grinned. I was sat with my back against the window, as Nathan lifted my legs placing them on his lap.

“Come on love birds, out of the van,” Siva chuckled, opening the door for us. We all piled out, and decided to get some ice cream before going into the sea.

“Strawberry for me pleaseeeeeee?” I asked, as Tom went into buy the ice creams with Max.

“Vanilla for me,” Ashley laughed, lying back on a towel.

I lay back, putting on my sunglasses, inbetween Nathan and Ashley. It was a lovely day for the beach and I was getting to spend it with my boyfriend.

“Here you go girls,” Max said, handing us our ice cream.

They were massive “Thaaaank you” we all replied. I’m not going to lie, there had been no arguing from Ashley and Tom, so far today… it was like a miracle.

I gasped suddenly, as I dropped my ice cream and the coldness hit my bare skin. Ashley was the smart one, and hadn’t got changed yet.

“Oh my god” I squealed, causing Nathan to chuckled when he had realised what I had done.

“Here, hold this” he laughed handing me his ice cream, as he positioned him self on top of me, between my legs.

“Don’t drop it” he chuckled,

“What are you doing you crazy boy?” I giggled.

The others had all looked over, seeing what was going on. “Trust me” he whispered,

I giggled, as his tongue made contact with the spilled ice cream.

“Naaaaaa…thaaaaan!” I giggled, as he began licking the ice cream off my chest.

“Seriously guys?” Max tutted.

“Okay, I’m going for a swim,” Ashley giggled, pulling off her skirt and crop top. “Samantha, don’t do anything I wouldn’t do!” She shouted, as she ran towards the water, causing me to laugh.

*Tom’s POV* 

“We all know what you get up to Ash” she replied looking over at me suspiciously.

What was that look all about? Did she know something?

I shook off the thought, she couldn’t know anything. I knew for a fact that she’s rubbish at keeping secrets, she’d have slipped up by now.

“It was a lot less awkward when you were just friends” I chuckled. “Can’t you save all that for the bedroom?” I questioned.

“No,” Nathan chuckled.

“If you don’t like it there’s an entire sea for you to explore,’ Samantha giggled, as Nathan kissed her again.

“Fine.” I muttered getting up.

“Don’t go drowning Ashley when your down there now” Samantha winked.

why was she acting so mysteriously?

“I’ll try, no promises though!” I said, pulling off my top and jeans.

“I say we give them 20 minutes and if there still in the sea, we join them” Siva chuckled.