Part 23

PART 23

*Ashley’s POV*

*4 Months Later* 

Tom and I were sat in her living room, watching TV.

“What time are you guys, leaving at for your radio interview?” I asked.

“about an hour, why babe?” Tom asked.

“Me and Sam are going to go shopping while we wait for you,” I giggled.

“well make sure you both have a great time” he winked.

“Hmm, we shall,” I giggled.

I went to take a bite of my toast, but pushed it away, suddenly feeling queasy.

“I’m just going to go get ready” I said, standing up and making my way upstairs, leaving my toast behind on the coffee table.

“Aren’t you going to have something to eat?” Tom called.

“No thanks, I don’t feel so good,” I called back.

I got ready pretty quickly, ignoring the sicky feeling I had. I waited outside with Tom for the others, the fresh air making me feel better.

“Heeeeey, we ready to go?” Samantha asked excitedly, hooking onto my arm, walking towards the van.

“Yeah! I can’t wait!” I smiled, getting into the van with them.

The driver dropped the boys off at the station, before taking us to the nearest shopping centre.

“Okay, so where do you want to go first then?” I smiled to Samantha.

“I really want another pair of white, skinny jeans again, since my last pair got ruined” she replied.

“Okay, I think we got them in River Island,” I smiled.

“Let’s go then” she smiled, as we headed off. We got in and she found the exact same pair as she had got the last time. Result. 

“Ash, look at those pink skiny jeans… like?” She grinned holding them up.

“They’re gorgeous!” I smiled, walking over to her. “The colour is so nice!” I grinned.

“Let’s get a pair!” She smiled, handing me them, and looking for another pair for herself. 

“These would look lovely with a nice pair of heels” I said, walking over to the shoes.

“What about these ones?” I asked, holding up some white, 5 inch heels.

“Oh my god! I love them Ashley!” She grinned, running over.

I found a pair in her size and handed them to her.

“Okay, what about New Look for some new tops?” I smiled.

“Perfect!” She smiled, as we headed to the desk to pay for them.

We paid for them, and headed outside. We were walking towards New Look, when I started feeling queasy again.

“Ashley, you don’t look so good. Are you feeling alright?” Samantha asked me, stopping and taking my bags out my hand.

“I just feel quite sick, it’ll go away soon,” I said, taking a deep breath.

She held out her arm, and I hooked on, using her for support as we walked slowly down the street.

“Are you sure you’re alright?” She asked, as we stopped at a small shop and I bought a bottle of water.

“Yeah,” I said, taking a sip. “I must have eaten something I shouldn’t have,” I added.