Part 4

PART 4

*The Next Day*

*Ashley’s POV* 

I rolled over and my arm came into contact with something hard. I lift my arm again letting it fall, trying to figure out what was in my bed. That’s when the memories from last night dawned on me. I rolled back onto my back, and put my arm behind my head. Last night we were mid argument when this happened. Was this the only way to stop our arguments?!

“Tom” I whispered, “Tom”… “Tom!” I shouted… He stirred and looked around, “get the fuck out my bed!” I groaned.

“Fuck off,” he grumbled, “your bed’s surprisingly comfy.”

“What do you expect, it’s mine,” I smirked, rubbing my eyes.

“How the fuck did we go from yelling at each other, to having sex?!” I asked, turning my head to face him, as he lay next to me.

“I’ve got no fucking idea” he mumbled back, closing his eyes again.

“I’m being serious, get up now!” I replied annoyed at his laziness.

“Tom, I’m serious, get up you lazy shit!” I said, hitting his arm.

“Fuck you” he whispered, rolling out of bed and getting changed into last night’s clothes.

“Hope you’ve got a good excuse in mind,” I smirked, sitting up and holding the sheets over myself.

“I’ll think of one” he mumbled fixing his hair in the mirror.

“Good,” I mumbled, as I grabbed my dressing gown and pulled it on, wandering out into the hall.

“Your capable of letting your self out aren’t you?” I questioned, heading into the kitchen and making myself a cuppa.

“I’m not a fucking idiot,” he stated, walking out of my house.

“Could of fooled me,” I shouted back.

As the front door slammed shut. After my tea, I went upstairs to get changed. I got dressing into a simple summer playsuit, so I could lie and sunbathe in the back garden for a while, until Samantha and the boys were up. I gathered up my clothes from last night, even finding my ruined underwear amongst them.

“Arghhhhhh!” I sighed frustrated as I put them in the bin. That boy really did annoy me!

I threw the clothes in the washing, and went outside, lying down on warm grass and putting my headphones in.

*Samantha’s POV* 

I woke up, wrapped in Nathan’s arms. It was still early and I had a killer headache. I peaked under the covers, to discover I was only wearing my underwear and one of Nathan’s t-shirts. This was a regular occurrence after a night out with Nath, he always let me wear his tops.

I got up quietly, and slipped out of his arms, being carefull not to wake him up. I decided to make him some breakfast as a way to say sorry for last night.

I was drunk, and had kissed my best friend. What sort of friend done that to their best friend?!! I thought to myself as I made my way down into the kitchen. Pancakes sounded like a good solution.

I flicked on the kettle and started on the pancakes, when Tom walked in.

“Where have you been?” I asked, raising my eyebrows.

“Max and Siva were annoying me about the bitch next door, so I went out,” he said.

“Another one night stand was it?” I questioned, handing him my cup of tea.