Part 20

PART 20

*Ashley’s POV*

*1 month later* 

Samantha was much better now. Everything was back to normal now. The boys and Samantha were taking me away to LA since it was my birthday tomorrow, we were flying out today!

The boys greeted lots of fans at the aiport, I loved it when they took time to make fans happy.The flight went in very quickly, and by 6pm we were in LA.

“We’re in LA!” I cheered as soon as we stepped of the plane.

“I know! I’m going to make sure you have the best birthday ever tomorrow!” Tom grinned.

“Well lets go find the hotel, I’m shattered!” Jay chuckled. We got to the hotel and checked in before heading down to the pool.

“Ready?” I grinned, running forward and diving straight in.Max and siva both followed straight after me.

“Not cool guys,” Tom chuckled from the side of the pool.

Samantha and Nathan both jumped in next,

“Baby?” I asked, swimming to the edge where Tom was stood.

“Yeah?” He asked, leaning down.

“Surprise,” I grinned, grabbing his hand and pulling him in.

“Ahhhhh!” He shouted as he resurfaced from the water

I simply grinned at him, trying my best not to laugh.

I couldn’t keep a straight face for long though. I burst out laughing, and he just looked at me. It was so funny.

“Aww Thomas” Samantha giggled.

“He’s in a huff, so I’m coming to talk to you Sam,” I giggled, sticking my tongue out at him.

He let me swim over to Sam, before swimming under the water and grabbing my ankles.

“Ah, what the…” I squealed, as I was pulled under the water.

I giggled as he pulled me over to the other side of the pool.

“What are you doing?” I giggled, as he backed me up against the side of the pool.

He raised his eyebrows, before leaning down closer to me.

“Aw, does Parker want a kiss?” I smirked, and he nodded.

“well tuff,” I said, sticking my tongue out at him again.

He pouted, looking away trying to act hurt.

“Aw, poor baby,” I said, turning his head back to face me.

He pouted again, trying to turn away.

“Okay, never mind then,” I said, turning to swim away again.

“Wait…” He smiled his good boy smile.

I shook my head and laughed, leaning forward and placing a kiss on his lips. I pulled away, but he suddenly pulled me back suddenly for more. I wrapped my arms around him and kissed him again, as his tongue gently ran across my lower lip. I giggled and opened my mouth ever so slightly, teasing him.

He smiled, slipping in his tongue. He chuckled at me, as I pushed my tongue against his. We stayed in the pool messing around for a while, before getting out and deciding to call it a night.We got dried quickly at the poolside before heading up to our hotel room, where we quickly got changed.

“I can’t believe I’m spending my birthday in LA!” I smiled, snuggling down into his arms.

“I can’t believe I’m in LA with my beautiful girlfriend,” he smiled back.

I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep in his arms, thinking about what tomorrow might have in store.

*Nathan’s POV* 

We were all shattered after our long flight.

“Come on, let’s go upstairs,” I chuckled to Samantha, and we headed up to our room.

She linked her fingers inbetween mine, as I led her inside.

“Wow Nathan, this room is massive” she smiled.

“Only the best for our girls,” I chuckled.

“Seriously though Nath! This bedroom has an en-suite!” She smiled.

I chuckled, as she look a look around. 

“Look! Its got a jacuzzi bath!” She grinned

“Wanna try it out?” I grinned, putting my arms around her.

She looked up at me, nodding, innocently.

“Do you want to change or…?” I smiled cheekily down at her.

She reached over and turned the tap on adding some bubbles, before turning back to me and slowly removing her bikini top.

I just stood and watched her, my mouth hanging open.

She smiled, biting her lip ever so slightly.

“You were saying?” She said, walking towards me slowly. I smiled, placing my hands on her waist.

“On second thoughts, let’s just forget about getting changed,” I said, crashing my lips down onto hers.

She smiled into the kiss, her fingers tangled up in my hair at the back. I snaked my arms around her, resting my hands on the bottom of her back as I led her towards the jacuzzi. She stopped and tugged at my swimming trunks, winking. I stopped and let her yank them off, smiling at her. She had that spark of happiness back in her eyes.

“I love you Samantha,” I breathed, letting my hands fall to the sides of her bikini bottoms.

“I love you too Nathan” she smiled, stepping out of her bikini bottoms.

I scooped her into into my arms, and got into the jacuzzi.

The room had turned steamy, and the water was roasting.

“This feels super babe,” she smiled up me, relaxing back into the water.

“I know it does” I winked.

“I can tell,” she giggled, stroking my arm.

I wrapped my arms, tightly around her body, kissing her hair softly. She pulled my face down and kissed my lips softly.I loved spending time with her, everything felt so perfect.

“I love you Samantha,” I said again, and she hugged close to me.