Part 26

PART 26

*Samantha’s POV* 

*3 weeks later* 

Tonight was mine and Nathan’s engagement party and we were all really excited! We had booked a suite at the Hilton Hotel, in addition to getting rooms for the night. Tonight was a perfect opportunity to wear my new jeans and heals, that I had bought when I went shopping with Ashley.

“Are you guys ready to leave?” Max called up the stairs to us.

“Yeah,” Nathan shouted back.

We had agreed to get changed at the hotel to save time.

“I can’t wait for tonight! It will be my first night out since the accident!” Ashley squealed, “Tom wouldn’t let me go clubbing or drink until he was satisfied I was better,” she giggled, putting her arm around him.

“Permission for Ashley and me to get letherhedz tonight Thomas?” I giggled.

“Permission granted!” He chuckled,”but not too drunk,” he winked.

“Yeah yeah…” Ashley giggled.

We all piled into the van and headed to the hotel. As soon as we arrived at the hotel we all made our seperate ways up to our suites.

“This place is gorgeous Nathan!” I grinned, as we put our bags in the bedroon.

“Only the best for my princess” he smiled.

“Thanks baby,” I smiled, kissing him softly.

“Right I’m going to jump for a shower,” I mumbled against his lips.

“Can I join you or…?” He chuckled. I giggled at how forward he was being, “if you wish Sykes” I smiled.

“Great!” He grinned, slipping off his jeans and top.

I jumped in the shower, quickly follow by Nathan. His hands wrapped around my waist as we stood under the warm water.

“Now this, is how we should always shower,” I giggled, running my fingers through my hair.

“I agree completely,” he whispered spinning me around so that I was facing him.

I giggled as his lips made contact with mine. His hands gently ran up and down my back, as the warm water bounced of our skin.

“What are you after Sykes?” I laughed at the mischievous look in his eyes.

“Well….” He winked, looking down.

“and if I say no?” I smirked, stroking his stomach gently.

“I’d be soooooooo sad” he pouted childishly.

“well we can’t have that, now can we?” I said, pulling his body against mine as I kissed him again. He smiled, pushing me up against the cold, steamy tiles. Before I wrapped my legs around his waist. “Show me how much you love me Sykes,” I whispered in his ear, as he let out a soft groan.

*Tom’s POV* 

We got to our suite, and Ashley began rummaging through the bags, for her outfit.

“Have you found it yet?” I asked, snaking my arms around her waist.

“Yip!” She replied, pulling it out from the bag.

“What do you think? Will it look nice on me?” She grinned, holding it up against herself. It was a light blue, mid thigh length playsuit. It was beautiful.

“I love it!” I smiled.

“Thanks!” She smiled, draping it over the chair.

“What are you wearing tonight?” She asked.