Part 10

PART 10

*Ashley’s POV* 

I was sitting in the boys living room. Max was on a date, Siva and Jay were out, determined to find where Nathan and Samantha were, since none of us would tell them, and Tom… Well, I had no idea where he was.

He had dissapeared off upstairs, earlier on, I assumed he’d come back down, but he hadn’t.

“Tom? Are you still home?” I asked, wandering upstairs and into the hallway.

No answer…what was going on?

I walked down to the very end of the hall, the boys doors where lying open, and their rooms were empty. I guess he did go out?

“Tom… are you home?” I asked one last time.

Still no answer. This was getting kind of scary now. I sighed, and headed back down the hall.

“Ashley…..” He whispered.

“Tom?” I asked, turning around to see him leaning against the frame of his bedroom door.

“What are you playing at?” I winked.

“Why? Did I scare you?” He whispered.

“Tom, everyone is away out, you don’t need to whisper,” I laughed.

“Did I scare you?” He repeated again.

“Yes!” I said, “and I don’t appreciate being scared, so I think I’m just going to go relax,” I smirked, turning to walk away.

“I’m sorry” he pouted, running up behind me.

“Nuh uh, you blew it,” I smirked, running off downstairs,

“Ashleeeey,” he said, grabbing me before I reached the bottom of the stairs.

“Yes Thomas?” I smiled, facing him.

“Why do you do this to me?” He pouted.

“Do what?” I asked innocently, slipping out of his grip and wandering back upstairs.

“You know what I’m talking about!” He snapped, following me back upstairs.

“I honestly have no idea Tom!” I stated, smiling mischeiviously at him.

He stepped closer, as I touched his belt.

“Ah, I see,” I smirked, as he dragged me into his room, kicking the door shut.

“Thomas Parker… the lads will be back any minute” I said, as he pushed my back up against the door.

“No they won’t, trust me,” he said, his lips kissing my neck hungrily as he yanked my top off.

“Whatever happened to hating me? Eh Parker?” I smirked.

“I don’t hate you,” he groaned, “friends with benefits, remember?” He groaned, pushing me down on his bed, as I slid his joggers off.

“Friends…?” I muttered, shocked. 

“You’ve hated me since day one..or at least until Emily appeared on the 

scene” I replied.

“What changed?” I breathed.

He pulled back, and looked at me seriously. “I mean it Tom, what changed?” I asked. He stare remained fixed on me as he spoke.

“I don’t really know,” he breathed, “but I know that you drive me insane! You make me mad, but I NEED you, your every touch sends me out of this world,” he said.