Part 3

PART 3 

The Next Morning*

*Ashley’s POV* 

I woke up suddenly, the sound of loud music filling my empty house. The odd thing was, it wasn’t coming from inside my house.

My head was thumping! And that noise was making it 100 times worse! He was doing this on purpose!

“I’m going to kill him!” I sighed, jumping out of bed, getting dressed quickly and storming next door.

I stood and knock on the door politely,

“Yes?” Tom grinned smugly, opening the front door.

I walked straight past him into the lounge searching for the source of the music.

I couldn’t work out how to turn it off, so I simply yanked out the plug, stopping the music.

“What the hell do you think your doing?!?!” He yelled.

“What do you think you’re doing? It’s 8am on a Saturday morning!” I yelled, “not only do you have neighboors, but you have 5 housemates that are also asleep!” I shouted.

“Has somebody got a hang over?” He replied sarcastically.

“Yes, as a matter of fact, I do! Not that it’s any of your business!” I shouted.

“Want some paracetamol?” He replied with a nice, rather meaningful tone of voice.

“Yes if you don’t mind” I replied.

“That’s a shame cause we ran out of them last night” he chuckled.

“You’re an areshole,” I scowled, drawing my eyes off of him.

“What does that make you then?” He sniggered.

“Oh, I’m you worst nightmare,” I said simply, turning to walk out.

“Oh believe me, I can be alot worse,” he said, grabbing my arm.

“Get you hand off me now!” I said sternly.

“Or what,” he said.

“I’m serious, get off,” I said, pushing his arm away.

He grabbed me quickly with his other hand, refusing to let me go.

“Tom. Let. Me. Go.” I growled, pulling my arms away from him forcefully.

He let his grip on me go, as I stormed out, slamming the door behind me.

*Nathan’s POV* 

I woke up the next morning with Samantha still sound asleep in my arms. She looked beautiful.

I could hear the sound of Tom’s music blasting from downstairs. He was so bloody inconsiderate that boy! There was a shouting match going on once the music has suddenly stopped, I’m assuming Ashley had came over. How Samantha was able to sleep through all this noise was beyond me.

The door slammed, and Samantha woke up suddenly.

“It’s okay Sam, it was just the door,” I assured her.

She turned around so that she was facing me, her eyes still shut, as she wrapped her arms tightly around my waist before snuggling her head into my chest.

What was this girl trying to do to me?! Seriously? She was perfect.

I leaned down and kissed her forehead softly, before lying back and trying to come to terms with my feelings. I think I was falling in love with my best friend.