43 - Christmas Time

I wish it was Christmas. That means sales and sales means shopping! Hehe

___________________________________

"Wake up losers!" I heard a loud shout that pulled me from my sleep. I felt weight press down on me and I yelped as I opened my eyes. I groaned at Lila who was laying on top of me. She grinned at me.

Liam groaned from next to me and mumbled something under his breath. I smiled up at Lila and she grinned even more.

"It's Christmas! Get up, get up! We have breakfast at uncle Mason's and then presents! Move your butt!" Lila squealed loudly as she jumped off the bed. I rolled my eyes as she ran out the room.

I rolled over to get out of bed, but Liam groaned and wrapped his arm around my waist. He pulled me back, draping his leg over mine. He kept me close.

"Liam, we have to get up. It's Christmas," I said to him with a giggle. Liam kept his eyes shut but smirked at me. He nuzzled his head into the crook of my neck and hummed softly.

"I want you to stay here with me," he mumbled. I smiled warmly and ran my fingers along his arm. He was so hard to resist.

"Aren't you hungry? I'm starving for a good meal. And then, you get to open presents!" I told him excitedly. Liam scoffed.

"Unless I get to open a gift that is you, I don't care," Liam said. I giggled and rolled my eyes. He was stubborn but I adored it.

"Liam... come on! I want to see Trixie again," I groaned. He groaned back at me. I figured that I was going to struggle to get out of bed. He was more stubborn than normal.

"You saw her yesterday! Spend more time with your mate," Liam mumbled. I felt him falling back asleep again and I nudged his chest.

"Don't make me call Lila or Lucas in here," I threatened playfully. He grunted and then released me, but not before planting a kiss on my neck.

"Merry Christmas, sugar," Liam said. I smiled and jumped off the bed before Liam could change his mind and decide to keep me in bed with him.

"When I come back in here, your ass better be up and dressed. Got it, boy?" I said as I grabbed some clothes. He groaned at me and rolled over, burying his face in the pillow. I rolled my eyes.

I left the room and headed to be bathroom. I changed into my clothes in the bathroom and fixed myself up. Then, I left the bathroom and headed back to my room.

When I walked in, Liam was thankfully dressed. He was tying up his shoes and looked grumpy. He was not a morning person most times.

"You think you could hurry up?" I teased him. He growled at me and I giggled as I grabbed my shoes and slipped them on without bothering to untie and then redo the laces again. I left the room and walked down the hallway.

"Merry Christmas, sis," Lucas greeted as he sipped on some coffee. He was in the kitchen, which was a mess from his attempt last night to make homemade pancakes. They tasted gross and looked even worse.

"Merry Christmas all," I said to the group of people. They all looked up at me and grinned. Leon and Cass were tangled up in each other on a chair whilst Lila was raiding the refrigerator.

"Where's grumpy pants? Did he get out of bed?" Lila asked me. I laughed and nodded at her.

"It took some convincing. But he's up," I replied. She giggled and came up to me and hugged me, rubbing my cheek with hers. I smiled warmly and looked behind me as she pulled away. Liam trudged into the room and ran a hand through his hair.