76 - The Blame Game

What do you guys think of Bodie and Mira? Do you think Alison will set them free?

___________________________________

Liam Hastings

___________________________________

One day.

Then two.

Two days turned into five. Five days turned into a whole week.

It had been an entire damn week since I'd seen Alison. My mate. The love of my damn life. A whole week without her.

I could contact her one the first day, but after I yelled at her and shut her out, I disappeared for hours. I had to run my anger off. When I finally came back to my senses, I realised that I was unfair with her.

The last thing she needed was me yelling at her and making her feel even worse. We needed to stick together. I couldn't just let Henry keep her in those dungeons.

But when I tried to contact her again, I couldn't reach her at all. She wasn't shutting me out, my calls to her were seeming to fade of before they could reach her. She was somewhere far and she was either unconscious or really, really hurt.

But that didn't stop me from trying to contact her. I tried all of the second day, and all of the third. But nothing went through. Alison was off the grid.

It had been a week. A whole week of me cooping myself up in my room. Everyone had been keeping a careful eye on me. They thought I would lash out and go to find Henry so I could possibly beat his ass. But I knew I couldn't do that. I'd be in deep trouble if I did.

Hell, but I wanted to so badly.

I had to listen to what Alison said and I had to stay away from Henry. I needed to get her back soon as possible, not give Henry more reasons to keep her locked up.

But, I had to visit her. I had to see she was okay. I at least deserved that.

I got up from my bed and rushed to the shower. I turned the water hot and jumped in as soon as I stripped away my clothes. I showered quickly.

I lathered myself in the soap, and washed my hair throughly. If I was going to see Alison, I had to look and smell nice. It would make her feel better if she thought I was taking care of myself.

After my shower, I dried myself and raced down to my room. I changed into jeans and a plain t-shirt. I slipped on a pair of sneakers and then made my way down the hallway again.

"Where you going?" I heard Leon ask me just before I could slip past him and Cass who were in the kitchen together. Lucas was sat at the table, and Lila was only just taking a seat, Brayleigh already seated too.

They had all been keeping a careful eye on me, to make sure I didn't get into trouble. But they couldn't keep me from going to see Alison. They had no right to keep me from her.

"Take a wild guess," I retorted as I turned around to look at them again. They all stared at me. I was sure they were expecting me to lash out.

"You can't see her Liam. Henry wouldn't allow it. You know he has men guarding the doors," Lucas said, making my beast angry.